• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Let's talk about 2014/15 Other A-League Games

dibo

Pretty well ensures we won't get the spoon.

8pts clear of the scum (same games) and 11pts clear of the westies (albeit having played two more). Seven games to play (one of which is against the westies); I think we'll get home.

Big Al

G
There so shit that they make even the scum look good (on the field that is not off) also how on earth has poppa outlasted moss they've only won 1 game all season & they were shit @ the club world cup
They only loose by 1 goal each time. We kept leaking 3 or 4. Balut has given them a desent second striker as well.

nearlyyellow

It's time for my weekly WSW rubbishing post, and here it is:

upload_2015-3-14_7-8-49.png

I think last week must have been an aberration.

"Tony Popovic feels his Western Sydney Wanderers are being punished for their success after his weary troops went down 3-0 to Melbourne Victory on Friday night. "
Read more (rubbish excuses by Popovic ) at http://www.a-league.com.au/article/...t93lnndxs49k14nas9klmbe98#dObKqZPDAhVYESZi.99

Tony, you got the trophy, now you have the crown of thorns. Deal with it.

Last edited:

sydmariner

It's time for my weekly WSW rubbishing post, and here it is:

View attachment 253

I think last week must have been an aberration.

"Tony Popovic feels his Western Sydney Wanderers are being punished for their success after his weary troops went down 3-0 to Melbourne Victory on Friday night. "
Read more (rubbish excuses by Popavic ) at http://www.a-league.com.au/article/...t93lnndxs49k14nas9klmbe98#dObKqZPDAhVYESZi.99

Tony, you got the trophy, now you have the crown of thorns. Deal with it.
I think that we need to start posting their results in the "jokes" thread.

nearlyyellow

Laaaadieeess & gennuullllmen, I present for your enjoyment and excitement the latest results to hand. NB: There is no need to adjust anything, situation noorrrrmaaaalll :D

upload_2015-3-21_19-5-35.png

Big Al

Should have been 4 nil at half. Disallowed goal an absolute joke and clear pen when took his his knee with wild swipe. (Newy should have been up)

While wsw went with kids covic was one of there worst.

nearlyyellow

Bloody Brisbane, can't hold their end up. A disgraceful result, really. ;)

Brisbane Roar 1 Western Sydney Wanderers 4 :vomit:

It's always the ACL participation that seems to be blamed for performances like BR's. I mean apart from injuries, refereeing, International duties, weather disruptions, ground state, have I missed anything? ;)

MagpieMariner

So, Victory into their 4th GF. They will probably hope Adelaide wins today, they've beaten them twice before. If Smurfs get up, Victory will be hoping for a better result than last time.

VicMariner

Adelaide had plenty of chances go begging. If they get a couple of high quality strikers like SFC and Victory they will be hard to stop.
Strike power is where it's at and the better performing teams this season all had top notch strikers.
We are going to need one or two of our own if we want to compete next season.

sydmariner

Reverse for me - *much* rather see Muscat lose them any other outcome.
I think that if arnie wins the gf with sydney he'll probably say something like that winning it with sydney was better than winning it with ccm

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Given that Victory fans are the undisputed biggest whingers in the league - and that their fans were just generally f***** before they took that title, I think there would be nothing more hilarious than if SFC won from a stack of horrendous refereeing decisions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred