• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Let's talk about 2014/15 Other A-League Games

eenfish

City-Sky Poo game was a pretty good watch I reckon. Fast paced, good action. Both goals were very good too.

nearlyyellow

R2 MV vs. AU was a tight game and probably a just result in a 1 all draw. I thought it was going to be a nil all draw until very late when each side scored. Both teams looked pretty tired in the last 20 mins so the goals were probably the result. Crowd of 33k +was an Adelaide A-League record, not bad, but given the build up and the ground capacity of 53k. + I thought it would be a crowd of about 40k. Still, pretty decent though.

nearlyyellow

Don't mind this article from SMH scribbler Dom Bossi re the Sydney Derby R2 tonight:
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/...os-v-silvertails-mark-ii-20141017-117pm3.html

Although it is a fallacy to say that SFC are "silvertails" and WSW are the "Westie fibro shacks". Economic commentators have been saying for years that the West has a far greater share of disposable income per household than the East/North/South of Sydney.
And WSW over the last 2 years has had to have been the most cossetted and highly funded club (do we have proof of this?) in the HAL.
So while I agree with the attempt to foster the club tribalism and the resulting rivalry it annoys me that WSW is still talked about as the poor little Westie club that deserves the best because it's the people's club.

nearlyyellow

Gor strike me! Bloody WSW 2 zip v SFC. What a pain in the Ar#e. :(
After what, 20 mins.?
The only thing I can say about that is - Suck it up Arnie & the traitors. :pirashoot:

Last edited:

nearlyyellow

http://www.a-league.com.au/ladder
That's what I like to see. WSW on the bottom! And my pick to do well, apart from us of course, MV on top of the ladder. Very early days of course, but BR being beaten by PG. What a turn around. And we play PG in our next home game at CCS on Sunday 9th. Nov. I'll be there! :vhappy:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred