• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Last season match - CCM vs Homeless Compass Point United

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

For f**ks sake, how is that not a card for the late knee on Stens?

First game and all, but you expect some vague competency on cards.

I thought that attempted ankle tap on Niz warranted a card. I know that 'breaking up an attack' fouls aren't if its advantage - but thought it was blatant enough that it earned a card on its own.

Josho Howe

f**king get in. Amazing season. 3rd place is way above my expectations. Top for half the season and then only finished behind City and Sydney. Great achievement by the players and staff to turn this club around. Job not done. Let's make a run in the Finals babay

Corsair

Hall.... huge performance, what a prospect. MOM for me.

Considering we were missing several senior players.... those players should be concerned about their spots.. the young blood performed well above expectations.

Fantastic performance to cap off a really entertaining and gritty season. We fans and club as a whole have been out in the cold for so long, above all, even more than the amazing season position finish, I'm most stoked about the whole team effort and desire. Really a benchmark in club history and their own careers. Thank you for the huge effort this season. So proud of the team and staff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami