• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Kosmina Sacked by Sydney FC

Redline

I wouldn't be surprised if he took over...he is Graham Arnoldout.

I think it would be the death of SFC if he took over, but I wouldn't be surprised.

David Votoupal

Why, because they think that just because Farina has done so well? At least Farina has a good record at club level, something Arnold doesn't even have the "grace" of having :piralaugh:

Sacko

I will laugh my balls off if Arnold Out gets the gig at the SFS - my ex-spirit SFC mates will be fuming!  :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

Here's hoping....  :headbounce: :headbounce: :headbounce: :headbounce:

FFC Mariner

Arnoldout at the scum is the dream appointment.

However, him at SFC will be almost as good.

Both sets of fans abusing him from day 1. Even SFC couldnt be that stupid. Could they?

northernspirit

Sydney appoint Czech coach

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/a-league/sydney-appoint-czech-coach-168175/

Two-time Czech coach of the year Vitezslav Lavicka will be the new coach of Sydney FC after the shock sacking of John Kosmina at the weekend.

* Kossie's costly own goal----
    * Kosmina leaves Sydney FC ----
    * Kosmina: I made mistakes----
    * Kossie faces uncertain future----

Little known Lavicka, 45, is understood to have already signed a contract that will make him the fifth Sydney coach in five seasons.

Sydney are expected to make an official announcement of the appointment on Monday.

Kosmina and Sydney parted company on Saturday after a tumultuous season in which the glamorous club failed to make the finals for the first time.

Lavicka's last coaching job was in 2008 with Sparta Prague, the Czech Republic's most famous club. He also was national under-21 coach.

He has played first grade football in Czechoslovakia for Skoda Plzen, Cheb and Sparta for 16 years.

BIG KEV

northernspirit said:
FFC Mariner said:
According to the tele, Kosmina chased their reporters with a stick on Friday.

At least the Jets didnt choke when they had the chance to beat a team of never wases when the made the Grand Final.How many times have you dickheads had the chance and not had the balls to follow through.CHOKE-CHOKE-CHOKE
and according to the newcastle herald GVE chased their reporters with a wooden spoon ;)

marinermick

BIG KEV said:
northernspirit said:
FFC Mariner said:

At least the Jets didnt choke when they had the chance to beat a team of never wases when the made the Grand Final.How many times have you dickheads had the chance and not had the balls to follow through.CHOKE-CHOKE-CHOKE
and according to the newcastle herald GVE chased their reporters with a wooden spoon ;)

lol, at your quotation skills

not surprising coming from a scum supporter

banstick

Paolo

BIG KEV said:
northernspirit said:
FFC Mariner said:
Fixed for you mate.

Because maths isn't your strong point i will confirm for you that we have choked twice.

If you have any more queries, please feel free to ask

marinermick

FFC Mariner said:
Big Kev?

The fat bastard with the stupid shirt who went horribly broke right?

Twat

there is a classic photo of two jets supporters sitting in an empty bay, with one of them a massive fat bloke

i think that he may be nig kev because i think his name was kevin

celery, can you help me out of this one?

David Votoupal

The late Rob Pilatus of Milli Vanilli fame gave an interview in which he compared himself favourably to Elvis Presley, Bob Dylan and Paul McCartney among others. He was roundly ridiculed for this and Milli Vanilli became easy targets even before the scandal broke out.

Sydney FC have, in the words of some former players and coaches, compared themselves to Real Madrid and Manchester United. Is it as worthy of the same ridicule? :piralaugh:

clarence

Good that Kosmina is gone. He was never going to survive the new ownership, I felt.

His bad temper, and his lack of ability to motivate his senior players was a tell tale sign that something was amiss.

Too often he has behaved like a spoiled child,  & I am pleased that for now, the A-League is rid of him. I really thought he was reminder of a bygone era, and one that wasn't too pleasant either, with the obvious patronage he enjoyed from the Lowy family, and Kemeny.

Hopefully now, Sydney FC can spend the off season getting their act together under their new owners and setting themselves long term, attainable goals instead of headline grabbing with cheap shots at opposition and glamour epic fails.

The franchise only really has this next season to get their shit together before the cries for another Sydney franchise is raised for the future seasons.

Andy

Did anyone see in the back page of the Telegraph today, the little article about how Kosmina wsa shocked to be sacked and had only just moved his family to Sydney from Adelaide?

Apparently his kids had only started at their new school this week. LOL

typool

Sydney FC has appointed Czech Vitezslav Lavicka as Head Coach for the 2009/2010 season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred