• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

January Transfer Window

loyalist

Kareem said:
good for him
thank God he can move onto a club that can win things (bar a mickey mouse cup every once and a while) and with half decent respectful fans
Agreed good to we him join the world powerhouse that is al nasar
FFC Mariner said:
Agreed, Stoke has always been a v nasty place to visit

Their away support isnt much better either TBH
brittannia is a horrible stadium. On top of a hill, wind blowing and all 4 corners open. One of the coldest moments of my life

Azza-Mataz

serious14 said:
Sky Sports are reporting that Jimmy Bullard of Fulham fame is close to a 5 million quid move to Hull.

How................ random??
5 MILL!!!!! i thought his contract was up soon?

FFC Mariner

We have history in dumping players that are getting close to their use by date onto less sensible clubs for good $$ - Boa Morte anyone?

Bullard

1) Over 30

2) Serious injury issues

3) Wants more $$

4) We got offered 5m

Not too tough a decision really

Paolo

Kareem said:
good for him
thank God he can move onto a club that can win things (bar a mickey mouse cup every once and a while) and with half decent respectful fans
rofl thanks for once again proving you know f**k all.

1. whether he wins anything or not it is a ridiculously huge drop back in quality
2. your just bitter that you were embarassed 5-1 by us in that 'mickey mouse cup' (please correct me, but was that one more trophey then arsenal won?)
3. half decent respectful fans...rofl. You want the fans to show him respect when he showed aboslutely zero respect to the club, the shirt, the manager and the fans?

Jog on

Kareem

it was a cheap dig at tottenham and u- mainly because of ur comment bout Ghaly!
1. i'm nowhere near deluded enough to think Saudi Arabia = EPL
tbh Championship > Saudi Arabia generally speaking IMO
2. Nah- I am not bitter at all about that. What I am bitter about is I am Egyptian and so is he ;)
So at least your wrong there :p
NB: I made the mickey mouse cup quote because before I posted I realised u had won something recently (almost slipped my mind)
3. He was disrespectful to the following;
the manager
That's it- he got frustrated at Jol's decision to sub him. I don't support his action- it wasn't nice to do- but in no way was he disrespecting club, shirt or fans. But hey Spurs fans seem to be always going on about crazy stuff (now that's an arsenal fan's comment ;) )

Part_Timer

Stoke sign;
James Beattie; from Sheffield United; 3.5m
Matthew Etherington; from West Ham; 4m
and sell young gun Ritchie De Laet 20-year-old defender has moved to Manchester United and signed a three-year deal.

Aden

keensy said:
Kareem said:
good for him
rofl thanks for once again proving you know f**k all.

1. whether he wins anything or not it is a ridiculously huge drop back in quality
2. your just bitter that you were embarassed 5-1 by us in that 'mickey mouse cup' (please correct me, but was that one more trophey then arsenal won?)
3. half decent respectful fans...rofl. You want the fans to show him respect when he showed aboslutely zero respect to the club, the shirt, the manager and the fans?

Job on

f***** come on keensy . I agree with  everything u say but no need to bring up the scoreline. You dont see  us still goin on bout beatin Middlesborough 7-0  like 3 years ago do you 

Kareem

Aden said:
I agree with  everything u say
dont see how any1 who knows me can agree with Keensy for 2nd comment...
I didn't actively start supporting Arsenal til this season tbh + my Egyptian nationalism >>> all else
Mido, Ghaly, Zaki + Zidan >>> Madrid, Mariners >>> Arsenal, OUFC!!!

Kareem

PS. lol at Tottenham signing Ghaly who's dream team is Arsenal (as of 2004)
tbh I would be pissed off if I was a Spurs fan- but oh well
(I mean personally I would rather die than to get some Jets fan playing for us)

Paolo

Kareem said:
3. He was disrespectful to the following;
the manager
That's it- he got frustrated at Jol's decision to sub him. I don't support his action- it wasn't nice to do- but in no way was he disrespecting club, shirt or fans. But hey Spurs fans seem to be always going on about crazy stuff (now that's an arsenal fan's comment ;) )
lol your wrong. Shirt is sacred, should never be treated in that sort of manor. He is a f**kwit and i personally am glad he did it as it meant he f**ked up his career rotting in reserves. Now he gets to move to Saudi league...awesome.

serious14

2jezjbn.jpg

Paolo

f**k YES!!!!!! Makes up for all the other transfer f**kups/over valuations

FREE :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
11.15 Tottenham have completed the signing of Italian goalkeeper Carlo Cudicini on a free transfer from Chelsea.

Also confirmed on Chelseafc.com

Also Chimbonda has been at Spurs Lodge
Skysports.com understands Pascal Chimbonda is taking a pay cut to secure a move back to Tottenham from Sunderland.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred