• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

It is Tuesday yet? CCM V Scum

scottmac

Suspended
Last game and this game urena and bosanic been critiscising him and its not helping his game. They need to lift him up not being him down. Whole team on a downer.
He's static and making awful passing decisions. He should know better He's played there all year.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

With the amount we're being fouled (often with no decision), it's telling to see that the boys don't even care.

Even when they get hacked down a mile off the ball, they don't give a shit. Any other game we'd have started handbags at 10 paces 3 times over by now.

I think that's the clearest evidence that nobody cares in the slightest tonight.

wtf has happened in the changeroom???

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Kuol certainly doesn't give a f**k anymore. No movement whatsoever.

I would hate to see him break into a slow jog. A sweat could be positively traumatic. I don't even think he'd need to shower after tonight. He can just go straight to Largo from the game.

Insertnamehere

Conspiracy theory: DDS isn't injured, but the rumour is true and there was a shitfight around him at training, and that's why he's "injured" and the boys are off their game.

And Kuol is just too busy dreaming of bratwurst to even remember there's a game on.
Spicy and not out of the realms of possible.

Avoca

Conspiracy theory: DDS isn't injured, but the rumour is true and there was a shitfight around him at training, and that's why he's "injured" and the boys are off their game.

And Kuol is just too busy dreaming of bratwurst to even remember there's a game on.
Deep down, I’d like to think this poor performance is just a hiccup.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred