• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

It is Tuesday yet? CCM V Scum

scottmac

Suspended
The first goal is on Rowles. Very poor clearing header straight to the attacker. The second is on Matty trying to be a midfielder and dribble around 2 guys 15yrs younger than him and turning it over.
The problem we have is the same problem we've had all year. Cheap turnovers and poor contest on the second ball.
I would hook Nisbet at the half. He's been so static. At one stage I saw him follow the defender into the box when he could have dropped and received the ball at the D UNMARKED!

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I want Mariners from a week ago, not Mariners from a month ago.
Utterly atrocious. Urena is the only one doing anything useful - but most of that is getting himself into scoring positions. Unfortunately he can't score so that doesnt help us in the slightest.
How many times in attack have you seen clear miscommunication between a runner and ball carrier resulting in the ball going straight to them.
And our defence....earlier this season we saw our back line fall to absolute bits without RT. I would have thought that they'd have learned to defend competently without him by now. I guess not.
We have the Rowles and Clisby from last season tonight.
I want to see drastic, early subs here. Change the fkng script Staj.

Even Biraz is having a poor game, except for that ball to Urena which was the clearance of the season.

Completely unfocused tonight.

Melange

How is anyone in the A-league not booked for kicking or carrying the ball away after a free kick is awarded?

Liking the contest, not the score. Bouman can't play the wide mid role, not how we want it played. His fitness is so so far behind any of the other players.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

How is anyone in the A-league not booked for kicking or carrying the ball away after a free kick is awarded?
I've been saying this all season. It's absolutely absurd how much it happens, and how blatantly it is often happening as well, stopping quick kicks in midfield is completely legal in this league.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

This would be a very different game if only Urena could shoot, given the early chances he's had. Just interesting that we talked about this a lot after the last game, and look at the impact it has had this game. If he sunk that early one, all our other inadequacies would probably be concealed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred