• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

It is Tuesday yet? CCM V Scum

Avoca

I agree that second place on the table suits us nicely.

I’m also assuming most people would want WU to beat Macarthur tomorrow night. Interesting to note the match is at Sydney’s Leichhardt Oval.

Huddo

I agree that second place on the table suits us nicely.

I’m also assuming most people would want WU to beat Macarthur tomorrow night. Interesting to note the match is at Sydney’s Leichhardt Oval.
I dunno, we have beaten Mcarther 3 from 3. I'd rather play a team we have had the wood on this year.
I guess there is positives for who ever wins.
WU get up, MB will me below us, but keeps WSWs hopes alive.
Macarther win, they secure finals, WSW will not make finals, but it puts pressure on us to win 1 (which you'd think would be an expectation against the team's we play this week)

Big Al

I dunno, we have beaten Mcarther 3 from 3. I'd rather play a team we have had the wood on this year.
I guess there is positives for who ever wins.
WU get up, MB will me below us, but keeps WSWs hopes alive.
Macarther win, they secure finals, WSW will not make finals, but it puts pressure on us to win 1 (which you'd think would be an expectation against the team's we play this week)
A win doesn’t guarantee Macarthur. Perth can still get them on GD.
But it would put them in a good spot

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

It’s crunch time in the A-League with the Mariners are back at home on Tuesday night, and Head Coach Alen Stajcic has named his extended squad to take on the Jets.

The Mariners will be chasing back to back wins after defeating Macarthur last Thursday, and can secure their spot in finals with just a point, while a win keeps them in the hunt for second spot.

Alen Stajcic said on Monday that the squad pulled up well from Thursday’s clash with Macarthur, Danny DeSilva the only player under a cloud heading into Tuesday.

“Everyone is fine, Danny is probably the only question mark so we’ll see how he pulls up after training today,” he said.

Central Coast Mariners squad: 1.Mark BIRIGHITTI (gk), 3. Lewis MILLER, 4.Joshua NISBET, 5.Stefan NIGRO, 6. Gianni STENSNESS, 8.Oliver BOZANIC (c), 10. Daniel DESVILA, 11.Jack CLISBY, 12. Marco UREÑA,14.Daniel BOUMAN, 15.Kye ROWLES, 19.Matt SIMON, 20.Adam PEARCE (gk), 23. Dan HALL, 26.Jaden CASELLA, 29. Alou KUOL, 30. Jordan SMYLIE

**2-4 to be omitted**

Ins: 22.Michal JANOTA (Promoted), 25.Matt HATCH (Promoted), 32.Max BALARD (Promoted)

Out: 21.Ruon TONGYIK (International Duty)

Unavailable: Nil

Game Details |

Tuesday, 1 June 2021

Central Coast Mariners v Newcastle Jets

Central Coast Stadium

Kick-Off:
7:05pm (Local)(7:05pm (AEST))

Referee: Stephen Lucas

Assistant Referee 1: James Cleal

Assistant Referee 2: Andrej Giev

Fourth Official: Ben Abraham

VAR: Kurt Ams

Kurt f**king Ams.
Well, we need to make sure we score at least 2 in open play then, squeaky clean.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Also, it's a dangerous game because - they have the spoon, which means the game means nothing but pride.
Literally, nothing to lose for them. That can be freeing, whereas we still seem to have a couple of players stuck inside their own head.

But, I'm going to make a brave prediction:

4-0 us, Simon, DDS, Simon (pk)....can't decide on the other one

true believer

Also, it's a dangerous game because - they have the spoon, which means the game means nothing but pride.
Literally, nothing to lose for them. That can be freeing, whereas we still seem to have a couple of players stuck inside their own head.

dan hall and nizzy

onto it

Positive thinking...

Corsair

Literally, nothing to lose for them.
They are not guaranteed the spoon yet, in fact they need to beat us to keep their spoon avoidance chances alive. If they win another 2 games and Victory lose or draw their last game then they hand the spoon to Victory.

Avoca

Bit of the usual, has he lost the dressing room chatter. Poverty version of poppa he is. Not even a poor mans version.
I think I’d find it difficult to trust Rudan as a player. There’s something quite creepy about the guy. It’s not his smarmy arrogance either, just an odd vibe that filters through.

scottmac

Suspended
Kurt Ams - VAR
Danny’s toe issue seems to still be bothering him somewhat and we noticed him limping at yesterday’s event at Pluim. Hopefully he got through training ok today, as he showed how important he is to the team last Thursday.
He copped a knock on a foot during the last game too. Can't remember which one

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred