• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Introduce yourself

JoyfulPenguin

JoyfulPenguin got the name as it auto generated on Xbox Live and have stuck with it since.
20 years old and engaged with a little boy about to turn one
Born in Melbourne and lived there all my life, studying law at Monash
Played Aussie rules footy till I was 16 and played for Vic Metro at the National Champs and made the U16 All Australian team, retired after I got knocked out too many times and will get permanent brain damage if I get knocked out again.
Play futsal and played one ever game for Prahan City (now defunct) in the reserves.
Support Crewe Alexandra in England as well as vaguely supporting a bunch of others in different leagues. Was a die hard North Melbourne fan until I couldn't play footy anymore, too painful to watch.

Insertnamehere

JoyfulPenguin got the name as it auto generated on Xbox Live and have stuck with it since.
Played Aussie rules footy till I was 16 and played for Vic Metro at the National Champs and made the U16 All Australian team, retired after I got knocked out too many times and will get permanent brain damage if I get knocked out again.
Play futsal and played one ever game for Prahan City (now defunct) in the reserves.
Support Crewe Alexandra in England as well as vaguely supporting a bunch of others in different leagues. Was a die hard North Melbourne fan until I couldn't play footy anymore, too painful to watch.
And norfs have just been too painful to watch for about , well your lifetime....

Wombat

Crewe Alexandra?.....no one supports Crewe????

Wombat

And especially hard for me to watch when they beat Collingwood in the 1977 grand final replay.

Is Norths the Sydney Swans?
I went to a semi of Bears v Saints back before that Scum Murdoch tried to kill the NRL
and these strange people were in the bat and ball pub to watch the Swans play.
I couldn't understand that these muppets came from Melbourne to watch the Swans......maybe it was South Melbourne they used to support.

They loved that I was shocked at how dumb and hardcore they were.

JoyfulPenguin

Crewe Alexandra?.....no one supports Crewe????
No one but me apparently haha, met a couple of their academy players when they were on holiday in Melbourne and then read a little about the club as well as catching their promotion playoff win into League 1 a few years ago. Love their promotion of youth and commitment to their academy, though from reading their forums they have very similar problems to us!

Offsider

Yo!!!

I know this is in the wrong place but I couldn’t find an appropriate thread ......... the irony of it :doh:

Just finished giving fp a piece of my mind and it struck me, why he and I don’t see eye to eye ........ when we both support ccm.

The problem is me.

I have been on the coast some fifteen years, I swapped from basketball to soccer when the a-league was formed. I have not played or been involved with football on the coast other than to follow the a-league and ccm is the local side.

I do not identify ccm as a club ...... but a privately owned franchise. The owner of which I have regularly despised because of his disrespect for the league and the fans.

Sorry fp and other welded on fans ........... I realise how we are disconnecting and will try and curb my sarcasm etc in future.

Cheers
:cheers:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami