Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'Other Stuff' started by CCM-JAM80, Dec 21, 2007.

1. MagpieMariner

MagpieMariner Well-Known Member

Fortunately I don't have any problems with my shoulder, it was my knees did me in, from my hockey days. Nothing wrong with a 225, I'd take that any day. My average peaked at 185, anything over 200 was something to crow about.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JoyfulPenguin

JoyfulPenguin Well-Known Member

JoyfulPenguin got the name as it auto generated on Xbox Live and have stuck with it since.
    20 years old and engaged with a little boy about to turn one
    Born in Melbourne and lived there all my life, studying law at Monash
    Played Aussie rules footy till I was 16 and played for Vic Metro at the National Champs and made the U16 All Australian team, retired after I got knocked out too many times and will get permanent brain damage if I get knocked out again.
    Play futsal and played one ever game for Prahan City (now defunct) in the reserves.
    Support Crewe Alexandra in England as well as vaguely supporting a bunch of others in different leagues. Was a die hard North Melbourne fan until I couldn't play footy anymore, too painful to watch.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Insertnamehere

Insertnamehere Well-Known Member

And norfs have just been too painful to watch for about , well your lifetime....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. MagpieMariner

And especially hard for me to watch when they beat Collingwood in the 1977 grand final replay.

5. Wombat

Wombat Well-Known Member

Crewe Alexandra?.....no one supports Crewe????

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Wombat

Wombat Well-Known Member

Is Norths the Sydney Swans?
    I went to a semi of Bears v Saints back before that Scum Murdoch tried to kill the NRL
    and these strange people were in the bat and ball pub to watch the Swans play.
    I couldn't understand that these muppets came from Melbourne to watch the Swans......maybe it was South Melbourne they used to support.

They loved that I was shocked at how dumb and hardcore they were.

7. MagpieMariner

No, Norths is short for North Melbourne. And yes, the Swans were South Melbourne before they relocated to Sydney.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. MagpieMariner

No, Norths is short for North Melbourne. And yes, the Swans were South Melbourne before they relocated to Sydney.

9. JoyfulPenguin

JoyfulPenguin Well-Known Member

No one but me apparently haha, met a couple of their academy players when they were on holiday in Melbourne and then read a little about the club as well as catching their promotion playoff win into League 1 a few years ago. Love their promotion of youth and commitment to their academy, though from reading their forums they have very similar problems to us!

10. priorpeter

priorpeter Well-Known Member

Let me know if you ever need a decent price on LexNex textbooks pal

• Like Like x 1
  11. Offsider

Offsider Active Member

Yo!!!

I know this is in the wrong place but I couldn’t find an appropriate thread ......... the irony of it :doh:

Just finished giving fp a piece of my mind and it struck me, why he and I don’t see eye to eye ........ when we both support ccm.

The problem is me.

I have been on the coast some fifteen years, I swapped from basketball to soccer when the a-league was formed. I have not played or been involved with football on the coast other than to follow the a-league and ccm is the local side.

I do not identify ccm as a club ...... but a privately owned franchise. The owner of which I have regularly despised because of his disrespect for the league and the fans.

Sorry fp and other welded on fans ........... I realise how we are disconnecting and will try and curb my sarcasm etc in future.

Cheers
    :cheers:

12. adz

adz Moderator Staff Member

Moved here from another thread :)

• Like Like x 1