• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

I'll give you a small clue..................

uncleyellow

Lyall would make a great poker player IMO, very ummm... cagey with info he gives, and most of the time it can be taken a couple, or even a few different ways.

The intrigue continues!

skilbeck

yeah id hate to play a game of poker against Lyall, Lawrie and Peter Turnbull. I think I would end up significantly in the red in that

tyson

So, striker... do you still think Dwight will be in the #10 at the Mariners this coming season?
(not trying to be a smart ass)

S

striker

yes tyson.... there is a chance and from what i've heard mariners are very interested in him! 

tyson

Yeah I know there is a chance still, and the Mariners would be very stupid to not be interested in him, but you made out as if you had some kind of inside info and you seemed pretty confident he would be signed, so I thought I better ask if that was still the case, seeing as Lyall and Lawrie have made it pretty clear that Dwight is far from signed (even though that may not be true, which is another reason I asked - in case you knew something more than us)

Deej

no you're right Tyson - Yorke is far from signed

If the price is right he'd be an asset, but I think 2 years for him is too long, I also don't see the point in changing our successful coaching team?

scottmac

Suspended
would we be changing the coaching team or adding a youth coach? Is there anyone set aside to coach the youth team next year?
Would DY coach a youth team?

tyson

scottmac said:
would we be changing the coaching team or adding a youth coach? Is there anyone set aside to coach the youth team next year?
Yeah, no point changing the coaching team, but if they have plans to bring in a new coach for the youth team or something, Yorke might be the most suitable guy. But in reference to your comment scottmac, no one has any idea, other than the guys in the CCM office.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is asking for too much to be honest. He <i>is</i> Dwight Yorke, after all.

Deej

scottmac said:

The club will have someone in mind for the youth coach, not DY though

S

striker

DJ said:
scottmac said:

The club will have someone in mind for the youth coach, not DY though

Tobin is the player development manager...it's only logical to assume that he'd be offered the youth coaching job..... he would make a great youth coach.... i believe he was a pe teacher at a high school at some stage.

S

striker

Dwight came oe at about 75' mark against Chelsea.....

anyone seen him?  still good enough for the A-league imo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred