• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

I'll give you a small clue..................

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

No...no....no.....no......no!!!

I can't see it happening, he's too lazy and selfish to fit into our team, IMO.  I can't see a spot in midfield for somebody who thinks they're too important to bother with any defence. 

uncleyellow

He would ad some spark to iguana joe's with Nicky M... ;D

HE would be handy, but he is old, and didnt he want to find a club where he could play/coach?
if you had to choose between Junininho and All night dwighte, what wouyld we do?
I would consider Dwight to be much stronger and tougher physically.

kevrenor

uncleyellow said:

HE would be handy, but he is old, and didnt he want to find a club where he could play/coach?
if you had to choose between Junininho and All night dwighte, what wouyld we do?
Juninho Paulista!

P

Pete

kevrenor said:
uncleyellow said:

Juninho Paulista!

Get his bloody shoulder fixed, THEN sign him. In the Mariners he'd be expected to play a lot of games, he must be up to the task.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Yep gotta give Juninho the vote over all night f'n Dwight....long as he stays fit his great
(or is that a too bloody obvious a thing to type???)  ;)

:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

uncleyellow

Junininho is a class act thats for sure, and more skilled then dwight, but class is no good sitting injured on the bench...

shipwreck

Definitely rather Dwight,
Dwight : Fresh from a season in the EPL, prove your fitness there and your fit anywhere
Juninho : Couldnt even hack Sydney FC's lacklustre training sessions and remain fit, imagine what Mckinna and fergie would do to him...

serious14

almost retired said:
yeah...but Junininho is a much classier player....IMO easily the best player in the a-league season 3.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  You're kidding, right??

And as for Dwight - no.  Methinks this is Striker#9 stirring sh*t as he always does.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Greenpoleffc said:
He is playing as a DM these days so is he going to take Jedi's place???

Not for me TBH

How the hell does he play DM???

I don't think I saw him make a single tackle in the HAL - even if the opponent was standing 1 yard in front of him with the ball and had stopped to tie up his shoelace. 

dwight is a douche.
he is no way a type of player the central coast mariners need or want.
he is a pretty boy glory hog that would not fit into our 'family/community' lifestyle on the coast.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred