• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

I'll give you a small clue..................

dibo

striker, given most of the time you're on here you're shit stirring, forgive me for not even being close to taking you seriously.

tyson

Perm said:
tyson said:
skilbeck said:
Perm said:
I reckon the Yorke/Bosnich package would be fantastic!

Yorke besides Fred and Des Giraldi

I dont know how Dez compares with these two but anyway, he is out of contract isnt he and we need a striker so im gonna put 2 and 2 together and suggest that we chase his signature, especially if <b>Mrdja is going to Adelaide</b>

huh? when did this piece of news pop up?

I would also like to know what you meant by Des Giraldi, Perm. Wasn't his best touch of the season against us... when he was warming up on the bench, which consequently resulted in a yellow card? haha.
To be honest, I haven't seen enough of the guy to know what Perm is referring to...

Haha i was taking the piss. The guy is a retard.
Haha. Obviously the retards don't want him though... and that is why he is at Adelaide FC.

Omni

striker #9 said:
dibo said:
striker #9 said:
Pete said:
Maybe Striker9 was thinking of another player named Dwight, perhaps? He didn't actually say Dwight Yorke did he?

Yes -  Dwight Yorke ! ..... we'll have to see what happens, but there is interest.

source?

not disclosing my source...... but i'll give you more info if you want.

That's because your source is the voice inside your head

tyson

well lets see if he can give more info. if he has an inside source, i don't blame him for not giving it to us, because that person could get in trouble and/or lose their job.

but at least give some info.

are you trying to say that we are signing him, or that there is only interest?
if there it is only interest, Lyall confirmed that in the paper by saying they will talk to his management on Wednesday.

uncleyellow

I just heard Lyall on Fox sports news, saying the we probably wont sign a marquee for next season...

But that could just as easily mean, that we have and arent telling anyone yet...

skilbeck

Don't read into the hints that Lyall, Lawrie and anyone else connected with the Mariners give. they are always ambigious to say the least

Andy

GET_RAD said:
what is the latest on nikky mrjda.
i really hop he gets fit!

Someone mentioned the other day that he has a medical coming up in a couple of weeks. If he doesn't pass it he's gone. I think it was Greenpole that said it.

GET_RAD said:
ha i dont get it

Coffee Club sponsor the Mariners.

skilbeck

Coffee Club sponsor Kwasnik individually according to the website. Just as a matter of interest theyve changed Kwasnik to a centre attacking mid ???

Omni

Coffee Club sponsor CCM as well, there's more than just the Kwasnik thing.

I don't expect Newcastle to know much about sponsorship Thomas, you're only sponsored for the finals (and what the Heck does Parklea have to do with Newcastle apart from the fact that Con is the only person in Australia willing to be involved with Con)

S

striker

dibo said:
striker, given most of the time you're on here you're shit stirring, forgive me for not even being close to taking you seriously.

i wasn't stirring this time!

the owner of 2gb (singleton) is not behind the push to sign  DY.....  although 2gb have been publicizing  mariners quite a lot, including hadley -who is a passionate nrl man!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred