• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

If I were manager, at this point in time, I would..........

Wombat

Mulvey did a pretty good job tonight.

Thats was our worst starting 11 of the year and we should have won. Apsro is what we needed.

Again Millar was our best player FFS.

I think we will get our first win of the season on Wed.

NoDiggity

Mulvey did a pretty good job tonight.

Thats was our worst starting 11 of the year and we should have won. Apsro is what we needed.

Again Millar was our best player FFS.

I think we will get our first win of the season on Wed.
Worst starting 11?

Wombat

No. I meant we were never going to win with that team due to suspensions and injury. Mulvey did a good job with the bare bones he had available.
Aspro and Tommy may just save our season.

Reactions: adz

NoDiggity

No. I meant we were never going to win with that team due to suspensions and injury. Mulvey did a good job with the bare bones he had available.
Aspro and Tommy may just save our season.
And what do you mean bare bones? We were missing Aidan Oniel & Cisse.

FFC Mariner

Terminate Kennedys contract at 9am tomorrow.
Signing a dyed in the wool, 10 year scummer who is a die hard fan of their club was (IMHO) the most stupid decision we have made (I know, big field to choose from)
His family are scummers too and one called out a CCM fan on FB and offered to fight him.
He was key in the years of losing at the scum and has his own spoon(s) before he got here and everything about him undermines who we are and what our brand is supposed to be about.
Who will forget him laughing his head off as he let in 8 goals against them?

Kalvin

If i was Mulvey i would have team:

- practice 10 man formations for when your leading a match
- Concentrate on the first 5-10 minutes of the second half where we come out and are run over by the opposition every time!

Forum Phoenix

If i was Mulvey i would have team:

- practice 10 man formations for when your leading a match
- Concentrate on the first 5-10 minutes of the second half where we come out and are run over by the opposition every time!

Don’t disagree. But he’s had his work cut out trying to get 11 working.

Wombat

Terminate Kennedys contract at 9am tomorrow.
Signing a dyed in the wool, 10 year scummer who is a die hard fan of their club was (IMHO) the most stupid decision we have made (I know, big field to choose from)
His family are scummers too and one called out a CCM fan on FB and offered to fight him.
He was key in the years of losing at the scum and has his own spoon(s) before he got here and everything about him undermines who we are and what our brand is supposed to be about.
Who will forget him laughing his head off as he let in 8 goals against them?

Trouble is he is better than Pearce. I cant believe we went into this season without 1 front line Goalkeeper!!!!!!!!!!!

Rowdy

Terminate Kennedys contract at 9am tomorrow. ... Who will forget him laughing his head off as he let in 8 goals against them?

..... and then they gave him the Mariner's Medal', the most prestigious award the Club has in the weeks after that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred