• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

If I were manager, at this point in time, I would..........

Ancient Mariner

Sign Millar to a 3 year deal, with an understanding that the Club would not stand in his way if he had an overseas offer, subject to a reasonable transfer fee.

Sign Pain to a similar 3 year deal.

Sign Hiareij to a further 1year plus a 1 year option

Show Cisse the door.

Sign Murray and Aspro to a further year at least. Both are worth the gamble. Give both of them as much game time from here on in as possible.

Sign Rowles for another year or two.

Give Nisbet, Shabow and maybe Kekeris more game time.

Explain to Matty that he will be a Club captain, rather than a team captain and will be getting less starting game time in order to play more youngsters.

Tell McGlinchey that if he wishes to leave, the Club will allow him to go and not take him to court. I understand he was looking to go to the MLS when we signed him. A good move.

I would start some delicate negotiations with a view to seeing if DDS will return to his contract with us.
He is not getting much time with SFC. They have signed Caceras. We desperately need a #10 which would make him a regular starter which would be better for him if he is still looking for a European career. he is contracted to us.

Ask Cisse why he has not left yet.

Look at the possibility of signing Jedi for 1year before he signs as captain for SW Sydney for the following year. Probably need some negotiations with SW Sydney.

Sign a starting goal keeper.

Tell Golec a decision will be made after his continuing rehab over the rest of the season. He is not yet fully recovered.

Look into the possibility of furthering the loan deal with O'Neil.

Tell the others with contracts expiring at the end of this season can go.

Offer to drive Cisse to the airport.

adz

Staff member
Dealing with it internally is code for he will be given a knee injury?

turbo

Deflect the blame, ignore my questionable signings and steer the titanic right in to that iceberg....

Timmah

Deflect the blame, ignore my questionable signings and steer the titanic right in to that iceberg....
for what it's worth steering the Titanic straight into the iceberg would've saved it - trying to avoid it is what resulted in the sinking.

....annyyywayyyy

turbo

for what it's worth steering the Titanic straight into the iceberg would've saved it - trying to avoid it is what resulted in the sinking.

Have I pissed in your cornflakes and not been aware of it? Twice today you've decided to have a crack at my posts for no reason.

Scotty

If I were manager, at this point in time, I would..........
be striving for a clean sheet against the Nix.

Nothing more, nothing less. It has to start with that.

shipwreck

I'd be putting $1000 on CCM to win, either I break my losing streak or I win $6000.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred