• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Heart V Mariners

Allreet?

That's pretty much exactly why I was proposing my system. I'm very worried about that loss of compression which has been noticeably absent since Stens has been out. You let the likes of Griffiths and Nabbout take advantage of that and we're sitting ducks.

One thing that gives me confidence is that we could've won every game so far and did not deserve to lose any of those we lost. I think we've been the most consistent and resilient team this year but I do think that City have put in two of the best performances. Their best against our best would be an awesome encounter - I just hope we're close to our best tonight.

We'll need to be.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Wearing my scarf already - been a long time since I saw the boys live!
I'm still curious as to what the story is with Jankovic.... odd that one of our VISA imports would only have played 9 minutes up until now.
I just thought that he hasn't proven himself yet?

Last edited:

true believer

I'm still curious as to what the story is with Jankovic.... odd that one of our VISA imports would only have played 9 minutes up until now.
Listen to the podi .ken s gave the reasons .
Its a deal we got the serbs . Considering the football intelligence australia lost when we destroyed the nsl . Its a brilliant move for the mariners

Last edited:

Big Al

Well this season has given us so much more than we expected.
A win in Melbourne is probably one of the last hoodoos left apart from finals.
2-1 CCM

Big Al

If Nizzy is remaining central in the absence of Stensness then I would like to see Janota get a start and keep Bouman as an impact option off the bench
Nah leave Bouman just give him Koul.
Koul in for Matt thanks if you want to make a change.

We have ridden the 60 min Koul sub to long. We are now predictable and loosing the midfield when he comes on and therefore his effectiveness.

Then bring on Janota later to sure up the midfield

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Yes, I'd like to see Kuol start this one. If nothing else it will force them to sit a little deeper on us. Thus potentially opening a hole in their midfield / preventing them exploiting a hole in ours.
And not just that, but Kuol needs service. He comes on when we start moving the mids around and loses the service. Any travelling fans coming for this one? Meetup anywhere beforehand

You in Melbourne @greenlig ? I guess there's always the Young & Jackson

jacobsfl

I just thought that he hasn't proven himself yet?
Interesting. I thought he'd at least get more of a run off the bench but maybe he isn't up to the pace of the game yet. Just seems odd that he can't even get a run off the bench, he looked sharp in the 9 minutes he did play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred