• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Heart V Mariners

style_cafe

The big difference for us is that they now have Rostyn Griffith.
Staj will need a plan to counter his effect on the game and unlike Castro I don`t think Nizzy is the answer... :popcorn:

Big Al

We controlled the game early but almost to well and got skinned bullying them.
Nabbout will help them as will griffiths but what about the backline? I remember it to be very young and inexperienced. We could punish them the way we have been attacking.

Wombat

This is a real test .... Heartless will not take us lightly nor will the media nor Football community...

Heartless & Glory are my picks as the top two sides ...

Huge game ...

Its funny teams like we look like now often go well in big matches and lose in matches we are expected to win... i.e. beat Heartless and then loose to Victory...

Our defensive weakness is at right and left back... but I am sure Staj understands this ...

Big game... come on boys...

This is the best we have looked at RB and LB back for ages. Neither are world beaters but both are more than serviceable.

Allreet?

I think Clisby has been unbelievable this season. I was chatting with a very famous Mariners ex player at the beginning of the season and he was scathing about Clisby (as was I) but I changed my tune on him after two games and when I spoke again with that famous ex-player about two weeks ago he was full of praise for how much Clisby's turned it around. If you look on the FTBL forum there's a thread where people are naming their current A-League Socceroos. Clisby's making most people's starting 11 - and these are mainly people who aren't CCM fans.

finally retired

I think Clisby has been unbelievable this season. I was chatting with a very famous Mariners ex player at the beginning of the season and he was scathing about Clisby (as was I) but I changed my tune on him after two games and when I spoke again with that famous ex-player about two weeks ago he was full of praise for how much Clisby's turned it around. If you look on the FTBL forum there's a thread where people are naming their current A-League Socceroos. Clisby's making most people's starting 11 - and these are mainly people who aren't CCM fans.
? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...... I don't believe that. are you Clisby in disguise? Sure he has improved since the debacle last season, but he wouldn't get a gig at any other A league club, let alone as a Socceroo.... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

pjennings

TBH he is playing much better this year. Though it does show that there is a general lack of talent in the A-League in that position.

true believer

more clisby love

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
yeah I gave it a shot ...

Ah, look at all the Coastie people

Eleanor Clisby

Picks up the pace on the left where a spot opens up

Waits at the back

Wearing the number that Staj gave to him

All the Coastie people

Where do they all come from?

All the Yellow Army

Where do they all belong?

Bay sixteen

Birraz the keeper

Yelling the words that some think are rude

Nizzy the monster

Look at him working

Dodging the mugs from other teams like there's nobody there

What does he care?

All the Coastie people

Where do they all come from?

All the Yellow Army

Where do they all belong?

In the confines of Bay 16

Eleanor CLisby

Bombs down the field and crosses to

Marcos or Simmo , sometimes to DDS

Oh what a team

Allreet?

I've had a go too. MIne's a bit shorter (so easier to remember)...

Eleanor Clisby

Picks up the scraps on the left

Where De Silva has been

He’s a machine

Look at him working

Goes to the line, hits a cross

Like there’s nobody there

Grace, skill and flair

All the Yellow Army

Salute you with this song

With the Yellow Army

That’s where we all belong

Big Al

Big game as far as the ladder is concerned. We have more winnable games coming up so we could wear a loss but we need to keep the points away from $ity too

Get 'em boys!!!
Especially with the chasing pack also much closer now everyone is catching up in games played

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Especially with the chasing pack also much closer now everyone is catching up in games played
yeah....one of the HAL podcasts, destruction in the box, was talking about how our first Perth game was when they feel like a team pumping out some early wins transitioned into genuine title contenders.

City have 2 games in hand - so that could effectively put them 1 point below us right now. Tomorrow will absolutely matter.

MV the week after - the AU after that. If we picked up 9 points here, that would be incredible.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred