• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

HAL Round 19

Andy

I heard a rummour that Musialik may be dropped after a bust-up with GVE, and he has been.

He'll start from the bench while Spencer replaces him in the XI.

That may be the final straw for Musialik IMO.

~Floss~

Omni said:
They really need to make Games Won the next seperator!

That's how the Ladder on the A-League site is showing it (us 2nd; same goal diff., we have more wins) ???

PS If it's a mistake, don't tell anyone

Andy

Leedsmariner said:
He will be gone for sure now, dropped for "Back Pass" Spencer is an isult to any professional footballer!  8)

Is there something wrong with my TV or he did he just pass the ball forward?

Andy

The twin brother of c*nt has just gotten his 7th yellow card of the season.

Will now mis next two games.

Now lets have THE C*nt get sent-off and we won't need to show up.

serious14

Adam Griffiths suspended for next week.......  and this result just about confirms finals football for us.  A point on Sunday night will definitely confirm it, but barring a series of ridiculously f*cked up events, we're playing football in late January/early February boys and girls. 

Now it's just a matter of 'from what position will said football be played'.

P.S.  Sydney vs. QLD next Sunday night will be _huge_.

northernspirit

we are officially in the top 4 as now adelaide, melbourne, wellington and perth cannot catch us, as you rightly say its just a matter of which position in the 4

FFC Mariner

Andy said:

I am getting confused here - what can we call Breeze if the scum have a monopoly on c**ts??

Andy

Greenpoleffc said:
Andy said:

I am getting confused here - what can we call Breeze if the scum have a monopoly on c**ts??

The reffing c*nt or corrupt c*nt.

~Floss~

Highlights up on You-tube.

Wellington look like they deserved better against Syd.

How did Talay not get his 2nd yellow, long before providing the balls for both goals?

Well done Wross Aloisi for attempting to bring some justice in the end - could have done a better job though.

ryan

Red for Aloisi was perhaps a bit harsh. He did not go in studs up or over the ball. It was definately late but a stright red i'm not too sure.

Tassiemariner

Adelaides Red card was a tad harsh. You can't pull out when your that close to smashin the ball and he should of broke Adam griffiths leg anyway.

FFC Mariner

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooof, boring, route 1 shit beloved of teams with no creativity.

Tends to get found out eventually

brett

dibo said:
talay should've been off for a 2nd yellow in the 34th for the foul on Felipe - what does he have to do to get cards?

Much moreso, I thought Santalab should have been gone for the deliberate handball in the box in the first half. Intentionally hooked it back to himself, stood up and shot. Got to go for that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred