• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

HAL Round 19

Andy

Squads available here.

For only the second time this season, we go into a game not sitting on top of the ladder. So needing Melbourne to get a result at Suncorp is desperately needed.

After looking at the squads above, I think Melbourne are a bloody good chance. On the back of their big win against us last week, they welcome back Carlos Hernandez and Steven Pace to help boost their attack and defence respectively.

The big news however is coming from the Queensland camp. Along with the suspension of Craig Moore for his 4th YC, Danny Tiatto has re-injured his hamstring and Liam Reddy is now ruled out for two weeks with a thumb injury, meaning Griffin McMaster will have to start.

The only problems are the return of Michael Zullo and the fact that Matthew Breeze is officiating, meaning anything could happen.

marinersman

Great to see the Queensland injuries. The other good news for the tards is Keenan is out. How bad is he? It's a bonus Merrick can't pick him this week. Surely the tards can at least pick up a point.

Sydney have a very tough game in New Zealand. I would think the sheep lovers can get a point if not three.

I expect the scum to beat Adelaide unfortunately. You never know though, Adelaide might pick up a point.

I think we should be out on top on our own after this round. Fingers crossed.

Leedsmariner

Qld injuries are a blessing for us.
We all see what happens when teams lose their first choice keeper, so hopefully Qld conceed a shit load of goals like we just have with Reddy out!

FFC Mariner

So the big question is what result and send off(s) will help his beloved SFC the most??

I am hoping MV go on a bit of a run so that their last game at the SFS is a "cup final" that I look forward to seeing SFC lose

beccstar

Don't you just love hearing Liam Reddy has a sore thumb.. :thumbup: two weeks without the first string Goalie!! I know a few of you pointed that out a few posts back, but i think i'd love to say it again! Goodbye QLD!

back on top of the ladder!!  :eek:verhead:

northernspirit

yeah i have a feeling the tards will rip queensland and queenslands dodgy shooting will tell in the final 3 rounds, and lawrie will give our boys a royal kick up the ass and we will finish first

am i dreaming ? :D

krusty

im not a religious man but please god i hope results go our way and we end up winning the league.I follow parra in the NRL and im sick of them joking i hope and pray the same dont happen to our mariners.IT WON'T . GO YOU YELLOW

~Floss~

beccstar said:
Don't you just love hearing Liam Reddy has a sore thumb.. :thumbup: two weeks without the first string Goalie!! I know a few of you pointed that out a few posts back, but i think i'd love to say it again! Goodbye QLD!

back on top of the ladder!!  :eek:verhead:

...back on top of the ladder please !

northernspirit

you must like the blue and yellow colour scheme krusty :D
i feel alot better about our chances after hearing about qld getting some injuries, if we can  beat perth and a couple of results go our way we could be well on our way again... we just need to concentrate harder in defence

fish

couple of results go our way then next week the Jets game is ENORMOUS we could possibly secure first place at home against them, you couldnt write a script better

~Floss~

fish said:
couple of results go our way then next week the Jets game is ENORMOUS we could possibly secure first place at home against them, you couldnt write a script better

Just don't say it out loud if you're superstitious....

fish

:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

were gonna win the league boys

not a massive fan of the phrase but

:pirashoot:FIRE THE f**k UP :pirashoot:

serious14

fish said:
ill leave that to serious and his tribe  :fireup: :fireup:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :piano: :piano: :piano: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:  :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

Wait, I have a tribe now??    SWEET!!!!

;D ;D ;D

Oh, and FIRE THE FARKIN' FARK UP FARKIN' f**k YA'S!!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred