• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

HAL Round 19

fish

2 is a tribe in my book mate  :grouphug:

:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

Jocwa08

northernspirit said:
we just need to concentrate harder in defence

I think Ceccoli will help us do that.

My results.
Wellington 1 -  Kristian Rees 36'
Sydney 1 - Juninho 79'
Crowd: 10395

Newcastle 2 - Denni 26' Bridge 52'
Adeliade 1 - Dodd 33'
Crowd: 13773

Queensland 1 - McKay 14'
Melbourne 4 - Ward 9' Caceres 24' Thompson 63' Allsopp 78'
Crowd: 16237

Perth 0 - ...
Mariners 2 - Aloisi 25' Simon 82' (please matty)
Crowd: 7230

Omni

From what I read in the Brisbane papers Tiatto is actually being RESTED not injured.

But yea Griffin McMaster that should be fun to watch!

Fish: The derby was ALWAYS going to be huge, even if the league was wrapped up last week, like we say every derby "this one's the biggest ever"

rosko

Why wasnt Ufuk sent off... Does he have to break another leg, or arent they aloud to send of Sydney players... Come on phoenix    :soapbox:

Andy

Penalty to Sydney, handball from Johnson.

Ufuk Talay to take it......

SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy

Ross Aloisi sent-off for the Nix.

4th red in 3 games for Sydney's opponents.

I was really hoping that Talay's leg was broken, what a wonderful piece of Karma that would have been.

Omni

now, now, we told off FC fans for saying that crap so it's only fair that we don't, but I'm sure the FC fans would have copped it on the chin as being "karma" for Talay

Thanks Ross - means we can keep up the "You can only beat ten men" chant ;)

dibo

talay should've been off for a 2nd yellow in the 34th for the foul on Felipe - what does he have to do to get cards?

we're actually in 3rd now - sydney go ahead on head to head results as they've got the same points, same goal difference, same goals for.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred