• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

GRAND FINAL TICKETS

serious14

DJ said:
adz said:
They really need to word it something other than "MARINERS SUPPORTER BAY" otherwise I think we will just have the same problem as in Newcastle... everyone pile into 1 bay! Families can choose from the whole stadium so hopefully they use their brains this time.

The Marinators Club are trying to organise something to this won't happen.

Any clue as to when we'll have confirmation of such??

Deej

serious14 said:
DJ said:
adz said:
They really need to word it something other than "MARINERS SUPPORTER BAY" otherwise I think we will just have the same problem as in Newcastle... everyone pile into 1 bay! Families can choose from the whole stadium so hopefully they use their brains this time.

The Marinators Club are trying to organise something to this won't happen.

Any clue as to when we'll have confirmation of such??

Before Thursday

kevrenor

FFA A-League site are showing Bays 22,23,26 as 'Marinators Supporters End'!  An improvement. 

00016434-image.jpg

HAL Finals Series Ticketing Information
At Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Hyundai A-League 2008 Grand Final

Central Coast Mariners vs. Winner of Newcastle Jets vs. Queensland Roar
Sunday 24 February, 2008
Kick off 5pm Gates Open 3pm (AEDT)
Sydney Football Stadium

Grand Final Ticket Prices

Category A
- $85.00 all tickets

Category B
- $65.00 Adult
- $35.00 Concession/Child *
- $165.00 Family (2 Adults + 2 Children or 1 Adult + 3 Children)

Category C
- $50.00 Adult
- $25.00 Concession/Child *
- $125.00 Family (2 Adults + 2 Children or 1 Adult + 3 Children)

When do tickets go on sale?
9am THURSDAY 14 FEBRUARY 2008 until 12pm FRIDAY 15 FEBRUARY 2008
Central Coast Mariners members only -Ticket Limit 4

1pm FRIDAY 15 FEBRUARY 2008 until 7pm SUNDAY 17 FEBRUARY 2008
Football Family Members - Ticket Limit 4

9am MONDAY 18 FEBRUARY 2008 until 12pm TUESDAY 19 FEBRUARY 2008
Newcastle Jets or Queensland Roar members only - Ticket Limit 4

1pm TUESDAY 19 FEBRUARY 2008
General Public Sales - Ticket Limit 8

Where do we purchase tickets?
- Phone Ticketek on 132 849
- Web Sales www.ticketek.com.au
- All Ticketek Outlets

sambuca

Anyone else feel the tickets are a bit pricey at $50? Were they this much for the first grand final? I dont remember...

Sean

KEV
Yours is taken off the HAL site, which show those three bays as Marinators. Ticketek show those 3 bays designated to Mariners Supporters.
So football family supporters would purchase through the HAL site ? and should be prompted that where the Marinators Bays are.

kevrenor

Perm said:
KEV
Yours is taken off the HAL site, which show those three bays as Marinators. Ticketek show those 3 bays designated to Mariners Supporters.
So football family supporters would purchase through the HAL site ? and should be prompted that where the Marinators Bays are.
I don't know mate! I didn't know Ticketek was now showing anything.

In the end, other than those who buy through the Marinators club, everyone will be buying through Ticketek so I suspect it will be a stuff up again but with at least a small core of a few hundred able to stand.

Sean

kevrenor said:
Perm said:
KEV
I don't know mate! I didn't know Ticketek was now showing anything.

In the end other than those who by through the Marinators club everyone will be buying through Ticketek so I suspect it will be a stuff up again.

Definately.
Is there any way of contacting CCM and asking to put in their press release on tickets that Standing/Singing supporters head for Bay 23 Tickets. I might sound a bit precious about this but it would be for the sake of both families and Marinators (which there will be alot) who arent members of the Marinators club but still wish to join in the support.
It will help stop another f#$k up i.e EAS.

Jeff (LouMacari)

We will be announcing just that very soon Kevrenor, details of a 'block' of a few hundred available to Marinators Club members first come first served (2 per member) at the back of bay 23.

We'll certainly be letting everyone who buys them know that it will be 'standing and singing' with those tix!

brett

soccersach said:
Anyone else feel the tickets are a bit pricey at $50? Were they this much for the first grand final? I dont remember...

Definitely pretty expensive. But if they are going to move the game to earn more money, they may as well rip us off.

Let's work on the $50 price as a guide.
BT: 20,000 x 50 = $1mil
SFS: 45,000 x 50 = $2.25mil

With the more expensive tickets, but with discounts for family and concession, you're looking at approx $1.25mil.

brett

There aren't 1500+ Singing and Standing supporters so the three bays is redundant anyway. They should call Bay23 the Marinators bay, and the rest of that end the Mariners Supporters Bays. Would they ever think to ask US about these things?

If you aren't in the Marinators Club, get Bay23 or get the back in the bays next to it IF you stand and sing.

bikinigirl

. minimal cat c & minimal cat b would mean cat c behind the goals are going to be in high demand for anybody on a budget

. as per the marinators allocation i would suggest those intending to stand buy as far back as possible

. also as i mentioned in the other thread, be mindful of the orientation of the ticketek may posted by kevrenor above

Alicia

Ticketek Map of SFS definitely says bays 22, 23 and 26 as Marinators Supporters Bay. However, it says Mariners Supporters when referring to the prices.

marconigirl

kevrenor said:
FFA A-League site are showing Bays 22,23,26 as 'Marinators Supporters End'!  An improvement. 

00016434-image.jpg
has anyone else noticed that there is only 1 family bay and it is on the away supporters side of the bay!?!?! how stupid is that?!?! why not have 1 at each end!?!?!?

nutmeg

i just can't believe how expensive they are. i think the price will stop a lot of famillies coming

sorjesk

marconigirl said:
kevrenor said:

00016434-image.jpg
has anyone else noticed that there is only 1 family bay and it is on the away supporters side of the bay!?!?! how stupid is that?!?! why not have 1 at each end!?!?!?

normally the non alco bays are 8 & 18 (at least for SFC games) - but then they move the Cat A tix 1 bay across on each side and do the same to Cat B and you end up with the Family bay being in the corner. Just happens that they made it that corner...

Just hope its the Roar - they don't have fans that sing anyway so ther will be no swearing from that end

john_kowolski

hi all,

kevrenor: with the my football thing, how do you purchase the tickets at a ticketek outlet? Do you just quote the number that you have been given once you sign up?

sorry i didn't p.m, but I thought other might want to know

kevrenor

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
We will be announcing just that very soon Kevrenor, details of a 'block' of a few hundred available to Marinators Club members first come first served (2 per member) at the back of bay 23.

We'll certainly be letting everyone who buys them know that it will be 'standing and singing' with those tix!
Yeah, so I gathered further up the thread.

BTW, I'm getting heat in another place that is a bit more insider for daring to suggest that FFA have no idea! They can't say they weren't told by me and others two weeks ago!

kevrenor

john_kowolski said:
hi all,

kevrenor: with the my football thing, how do you purchase the tickets at a ticketek outlet? Do you just quote the number that you have been given once you sign up?

sorry i didn't p.m, but I thought other might want to know

1. You get a MFN  (my football number) allocated
2. When you are buying in the My Football period they would require the number

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred