• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

GRAND FINAL TICKETS

jockey

Brilliant, the hype is amazing.

However, let's all wait to see which venue we're playing at and let the Marinators comittee decide where we'll be sitting (sorry standing).
I'm sure that there's some good work being done behind the scenes that we're not aware of.

tyson

harry, you have to remember, being the GF, a lot of new guys are gunna rock up to get in on the action. i think it is a good thing, and i was glad there was a number of non-bay 16ers outside after the game last night. i think we need to expect more than 1 bay of supporters for this game.

if the newcastle fanatics can take up 3 bays at bluetongue, despite half of them leaving before the game finished, id b a little disappointed if we didnt do the same at a home grand final... if we can get a message across to the public some how, i think this is a good chance to spread out and take up heaps of room so we look bigger.

bevo

Definitely! Ive been a member since season one and often alternate between my seat in the stadium and going down to sit with the marinators! Since we arent going to be given a home grand final, Ill definitely sit with the marinators to make sure our boys know they got a whole lot of fan support! Made the trip down for season 1 grand finalfeck I hope we can do one better this time!! :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

pommypete

As the first team into the grand final will we be classed as the home team? if so, surely we will be allocated the cove.

skilbeck

Paint the cove yellow, We will, though I wish we could do it literally :D. We should leave them some kind of permanent reminder though

Deej

pommypete said:
As the first team into the grand final will we be classed as the home team? if so, surely we will be allocated the cove.

We actually have a choice of ends............if at SFS we will be in the Cove, if at ANZ we will be down the Aloisi end............most likely venue is SFS

kevrenor

Tickets go on sale for the Grand Final at SFS (via Ticketek) as follows:

Members of Central Coast Mariners FC: 9.00am, Thursday 14 February to 12 noon, Friday 15 February

My Football Family (FFA):  1.00pm, Friday 15 February to 9.00pm, Sunday 17 February

Members of either Newcastle Jets or Queensland Roar:  9.00am (local time) Monday 18 February to 12 noon (local time) Tuesday 19 February

General public:  1.00pm, Tuesday 19 February until sold out

by FFA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So if you are not a member of the Mariners you'd better get yourself a Football Family member asap - you only have to support a club, any club listed.

http://www.myfootball.com.au/

FFC Mariner

What bays for people who are prepared to stand and sing??

I will not subject myself to the shit that we endured from "fellow" fans at EAS

marinermick

Greenpoleffc said:

bay 23 - subject to confirmation

skilbeck

Greenpoleffc said:

yeah i agree completely

adz

Staff member
They really need to word it something other than "MARINERS SUPPORTER BAY" otherwise I think we will just have the same problem as in Newcastle... everyone pile into 1 bay! Families can choose from the whole stadium so hopefully they use their brains this time.

Deej

adz said:
They really need to word it something other than "MARINERS SUPPORTER BAY" otherwise I think we will just have the same problem as in Newcastle... everyone pile into 1 bay! Families can choose from the whole stadium so hopefully they use their brains this time.

The Marinators Club are trying to organise something to this won't happen.

skilbeck

adz said:

families will still sit in the supporters bays simply because those wishing to stand at EAS werent outspoken enough to make it an issue for them

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred