• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

get over it

Sacko

Greenpoleffc said:
Millwall firm???

You are freakin kidding right??

Having been to the old Den a few times as an away supporter (no colours, mouth firmly shut) I reckon 10 or 12 Milwall would have run the lot of them on Sunday.

Anyone who has seen these guys in action knows what I mean.

ps - Waits to see if Sacko takes that tempting bait???

I've been to "The Den" a couple of times with West Ham and it was not a pretty sight!

As for 10 or 12 being able to run Newcastle - the fish aren't biting today ;-) 

sorjesk

Greenpoleffc said:
Millwall firm???

You are freakin kidding right??

Having been to the old Den a few times as an away supporter (no colours, mouth firmly shut) I reckon 10 or 12 Milwall would have run the lot of them on Sunday.

Anyone who has seen these guys in action knows what I mean.

ps - Waits to see if Sacko takes that tempting bait???

my dad went to a millwall away game at the old den once with his brother. they were standing in queue waiting to get in the ground and his brother says something to my dad. a 4yr old girl turns around and aks them. you're from sheffield aren't you? my uncle replies with yes. little girl looks up ath them and retorts with - you're f**ked then!

can't see any jets fans being that 'ardcore

P

Pete

sorjesk said:
my dad went to a millwall away game at the old den once with his brother. they were standing in queue waiting to get in the ground and his brother says something to my dad. a 4yr old girl turns around and aks them. you're from sheffield aren't you? my uncle replies with yes. little girl looks up ath them and retorts with - you're f**ked then!

can't see any jets fans being that 'ardcore

No......but Queensland Roar are, aren't they Aussiecross? ;D

P

Pete

thomas477 said:
Andy said:
adz said:
I notice you're still here being a twat... ::)

I truly don't understand why he is still here.

You hate me dont you?

Face it mate, you shouldn't be here if you are going to just annoy people. If you persist in being on here all the time, we'll have to go elsewhere - like your Jets Forum - and won't TimmyV love you for that! Keep hassling us, we'll flood yours to get away from YOU.

rev

thomas477 said:
You hate me dont you?
Bye, bye danny good bye, good bye
You're not going to endear yourself to anyone here by saying things like "bye danny good bye".  AFAIK he hasn't done anything to the Jets except stop a few goals.  He doesn' cheat, spends time with the local kids, he's a good guy.  AND he is - or was - your and my Olympic goalie.  You wouldn't like to see Australian football succeed at the 2008 Olympics?

dizzle

i couldnt agree more with sheldos statement, as a neutral supporter, it was a lil unfair to see hollands handball missed by shields, but thats the beauty of human error and sport, you move on with it and take it in your stride, if you really think central coast was the better team and deserved to win, you dont need to act like sore losers to prove it, take it in your stride and bounce back next year, and I've already said it once, but I agree, the most consistent team shouldn't be the team who looses more matches, in my opinion I don't understand how you's got the Premiership, but goodo. I am back to spain soon.. will miss this F3 Derby, and the hatred it inspires, hopefully I'll see the A-league on spanish news one day :D

Bex

dizzle said:
....... you move on with it and take it in your stride, if you really think central coast was the better team and deserved to win, you dont need to act like sore losers to prove it, take it in your stride and bounce back next year .........

I'll be f**ked if I'm going to listen to your cheesy cr*p. You come on here and make 4 posts and think you have the right to tell everyone how they should feel and what they should do.......... as if.

I would find it easier to get over the handball if it wasn't so bloody obvious and if one ref's assistant hadn't seen it. But it was obvious and one ref's assistant did see it. Its total shite!

tyson

kevrenor said:
thomas477 said:
You hate me dont you?

Everyone has a soft spot for the village idiot. Perhaps you had better spend some more time in your own village though...
0,,5907642,00.jpg

serious14

thomas477 said:
Played 14 CCM 3, NEWCASTLE 6, DRAW 5

Notice anything?

We have a Premiership, 2 grand final appearances and a pre-season cup.

You have 1 Grand Final win, which really means f*ck all in a football context.  Now if it was the FFA Cup (or whatever it ends up being called) then that's fine by me, but until you prove that you're a team with consistency, class, and don't have to resort to cheating to win games, then f*ck off to your own forum.

Idiot.

S

soccersensei

dizzle said:
i couldnt agree more with sheldos statement, as a neutral supporter, it was a lil unfair to see hollands handball missed by shields, but thats the beauty of human error and sport, you move on with it and take it in your stride...  you dont need to act like sore losers to prove it... masturbate... masturbate...

Please...

Oh yes, human error is just so beautiful... I love watching players who've dreamed of world cups since they were 5 years old, follow their hearts and after years and years of injury, tears, struggles and pain... finally reach the pinnacle... Then have their entire dream decided and shattered by human error.
"It's just soooooo beautiful to watch..."

But hey, maybe your right, who else but a "sore loser" could possibly be upset by a wrong decision that decides a grand final, pfffftttt, pffftttttt, shame on us all!

It just continues to amaze me that some people cannot grasp that supporters are capable of saying yes, well done Newcastle, congratulations on your season blah blah... and ALSO be unhappy that there was a terrible decision that shouldn't have happened. One is not exclusive of the other you knuckleheads!!! And it's a Mariners fan forum, what on earth do you expect people to be talking about? How good was Mark Bridges goal?
Poor defensive blunder, followed by a wonderful strike. Are you happy now? Honestly...
Behold, it's a revelation, you can be gracious and offer congratulations... and yet still be upset by an unfair element of a game! Especially one that is clear cut and acknowledge by everyone in Australian football - bar only Newcastle supporters as being beyond contention (oh and there's also one other guy who seems to have a problem with it all, who for some unknown reason wants to tell the world he is going to Spain" wtf?

Now hey, if it was a fifty fifty as so often these debates can be, sure. But in this instance, please take your hands off it. As if any football fan in the world is not going to object or discuss on a "FAN FORUM" when a rule of the game is clearly broken and just so happens to decide the grandfinal for their team. The better question is to ask yourself, what sort of ego problem or insecurity must a person have to go on a fan forum at such a time and make sweeping and inflammatory moral judgements. Try and figure that one out while your in Spain won't you.

I'm starting to suffocate on the stupidity, lack of empathy and simple cruelty being shown on here at the moment. Give people some room to breathe people! You mentioned village idiots Kev... honestly it's like we're hosting a convention.

Thomas, did you send out invites?

Teddy Bear

I'll get over the hand ball, but what I won't get over is that Shields and Breeze will still be the number 1 & 2 refs next year and the prospect we have to put up with the same shit next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred