• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

get over it

skilbeck

pokey said:
We may be missing a side (but hey, we got a water view!) but at least we don't make the away team supporters stare into the setting sun for the whole game.

actually I think we do, but its the scums fault that they do after the bottles that were thrown in the first game against them this season

sorjesk

sheldo said:
u had one more win the newcastle, but 2 more losses then newcastle

u are seriously a f**king idiot. according to you it should go wins losses draws. the mariners would still be on top u tard. maybe you should think before you type and go get some english lessons. FFS some people really are stupid

LFCMariners

I remember in the good old days, playing Sydney at BT and The Cove would sit only two bays across from us, there was verbal warfare all game but in the end if we won they'd be shaking our hands as we left the stadium.

Unfortunately ONE fanbase, whose supporters have been known to compare themselves with the Milwall firm, had to ruin one great thing about games at BT.  ::)

FFC Mariner

Millwall firm???

You are freakin kidding right??

Having been to the old Den a few times as an away supporter (no colours, mouth firmly shut) I reckon 10 or 12 Milwall would have run the lot of them on Sunday.

Anyone who has seen these guys in action knows what I mean.

ps - Waits to see if Sacko takes that tempting bait???

Pokes

I got a bit trigger happy....

Loving that site. Haha.

:piralaugh:

Captain Gus, no worries dude :) All well and good.

tyson

there
their
they're

lol.
this kid is trying to tell us to get over losing the grand final, right before going on about how he wishes they won the premiership and thinks they deserved it. this beats the chaser dressing as a terrorist any day. pure, raw comedy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred