• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

get over it

sheldo

stop blaming holland and shields for ur loss. in 90mins+  of football there were both penalties either way that were bs and that shudn't of been called and were missed. and u guys hang onto the one that "lost u the gf" wat if it was called up and ur spot kicker missed or covic saved it, then what wud u all cry about?
stop down playing the championship i can hardly say the premireship holds much merit when it was one on goal difference it shud go to win's, loss's n draw's(if pts are equal on top) that will show u the most consistent team of the season.
the coast play a physical game and muscle ppl all around the park the jets use there ball skill and passing, which won them the game as it frustrated the coast and thus resulting in the scuffle at the end of the game, which was well after the 3mins added on for stoppage time.
be gracious in defeat, it's all about promoting the best game in the world, hence the world game, we need to make this game the top in australia(screw the other codes there a joke!!!!!!), which will hopefully draw the bigger sponsors and players and have our aussie boys be equal on the filed and therefore help the national team and win the world cup.
one more thing damn our tifo owned urs!!!!

skilbeck

piss off.

we had the most wins in the premiership.

lock this topic and ban this troll

*EDIT - Delete/Merge this topic

Pokes

Punctuation, anyone?

CCM = Best over the season.
Scummers = Best over 90 minutes.

sheldo

every junior and seasoned player in australia know it's the minor premiership and then the major championship

Sonic_beats_Mario

Why do we allow these scumcastle tools on this website when all they come on to do is annoy us.

I am really getting pissed off with these idiots why cant they accept in good sportmanship that they won and leave us alone

kevrenor

skilbeck said:
piss off.
we had the most wins in the premiership.
lock this topic and ban this troll
*EDIT - Delete/Merge this topic

No, I think it is hilarious!  They really think like that don't they!  Every time they come here they dig a deeper hole for themselves :piralaugh:

The only problem is I've heard that a fairy dies too!  :'(

:vomit:

priorpeter

Leave the poor scummer alone. It's not his fault he can't afford english lessons, or any sort of schooling for that matter. He is only a dirty, filthy, bogan scummer after all. Now, run along troll, crawl back into your hole now.

skilbeck

sheldo said:
u had one more win the newcastle, but 2 more losses then newcastle

so what your saying is that you should be on top of the league due to 3 more games where you were NOT better than the other side and the result was indecisive

adz

Staff member
he is posting from newcastle uni, which says something about our education system...  :-\

fishmum

the coast play a physical game and muscle ppl all around the park the jets use there ball skill and passing, which won them the game as it frustrated the coast and thus resulting in the scuffle at the end of the game, which was well after the 3mins added on for stoppage time.

What a load of rubbish.......
you talk about being fair......
every time aloisi got near a ball he was pulled away by his shirt.... newcastle were constantly over our backs....
and never penalised for it... on many many many occassions I have sat and watched Newcastle players winge and moan about and push other players...

This crap about Mariners being physical and thinking they can muscle people off the ball is a total load of rubbish...
sit back and watch some replays of your own team... then come back and make those kind of statements... with a clear conscience,

I bet you can't!!!! because they will clearly show everything you said is false

Pokes

Oh yeah, and our stadium is better than yours.

We may be missing a side (but hey, we got a water view!) but at least we don't make the away team supporters stare into the setting sun for the whole game.

So nerr.

Wow, I sound mature. Haha.

P

Pete

Well..... I think we should get over it. The game was the last of the season, and there is now so much to do.

Our squad is going to be a different looking one to the one we had this season. We will be looking to some players to step up.

Whatever happened on the field on Sunday cannot be overturned.

Oh how Danny must wish he didn't get that idea to hit Shields' hand, how the players who witnessed the handball by Holland must wish that the decision went the other way, etc. etc. BUT IT DIDN'T.

Accept the fact we lost the match. We have silverware and so do they.

Move onto the off season silly season of player movements and announcements and the preseason then finally HAL  V4. Look forward not back. I"m over what happened on Sunday. Won't forget it tho, but am prepared to move into the present rather than brood over the past.

As for these trolls. If we didn't bite each time some knucklehead posted here, they'd soon get sick of empty Threads with only their comments posted, wouldn't they?

S

striker

adz said:
he is posting from newcastle uni, which says something about our education system...  :-\

hang on!  that might be true for newcastle uni.    Macquarie Uni produces innovative students, just ask Ursus!

Pete said:
Well..... I think we should get over it.

Yea - i'm reconciled......and the revelation:

>  Mark Sheilds is a c**t;
>  Joel griffiths is a c**t;
>  the rest of newcastle jets/coaches/spectators are c**ts also;
>  didn't realise I have so much hate in me;
>  C C Mariners won the a-league
>  i'm going on holidays and I'll be back to support the Mariners next season..... :pirashoot:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred