• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Freeway signage... what a disgrace

soccer

correction Jimmy, it now says nothing, it is now removed - it was removed while the paint was still wet which means no-one saw it as it was removed before dawn whilst on my daily run son! no one sees the sign (or cowards) :piralaugh: in the dark brother. another failure to add to your memoirs..... :piano:

Jimmy

soccer said:
correction Jimmy, it now says nothing, it is now removed - it was removed while the paint was still wet which means no-one saw it as it was removed before dawn whilst on my daily run son! no one sees the sign (or cowards) :piralaugh: in the dark brother. another failure to add to your memoirs..... :piano:

Well i saw it yesterday, so i dont know what your talkin about. add that one to your failures list c**t

skilbeck

soccer said:
Jimmy hasn't supported Danny so he should be removed from the forum.

skilbeck said:
soccer, jimmy can you two cut it out with the personal insults?

thats not a reason to ban someone from a forum, people have a right to post their own opinion on here whatever they may be. and while i like many may have a difference of opinion to him on the danny vukovic saga, he isnt being inflammatory about his views.

However both yourself and Jimmy are being inflammatory to each other and i like most other users of this forum dont particularly like to look at a topic and see a page of you two trading insults. if you want to have an argument please trade blows or insults privately by whatever means you like such as debate, boxing match, race around the world etc.

Marinerchick

soccer said:

skilbeck said:

jimmy not support danny u have to be kidding

look soccer get over it
you sound like a 12 year old in a b**ch fight

marinermick

skilbeck said:
soccer said:

skilbeck said:

thats not a reason to ban someone from a forum, people have a right to post their own opinion on here whatever they may be. and while i like many may have a difference of opinion to him on the danny vukovic saga, he isnt being inflammatory about his views.

However both yourself and Jimmy are being inflammatory to each other and i like most other users of this forum dont particularly like to look at a topic and see a page of you two trading insults. if you want to have an argument please trade blows or insults privately by whatever means you like such as debate, boxing match, race around the world etc.

what michael said

you are both on notice

soccer

Jimmydinho said:
I support Danny, when did i say i didnt? :)

my apologies Jimmy and members. I understand this forum is not for verbal sledging and I apologise to the forum for engaging in this type of exchange - it will not be repeated.

MattSimon

Glad it's all sorted now but clearly soccer is just passionate about supporting Danny.

Real shame about the banner, I do the Sydney run every now and then and it always cheers me up. First time I saw it I was really impressed and thought geez how good are Mariners fans!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred