• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Freeway signage... what a disgrace

marconigirl

dantheman2259 said:
To add to this vandilism, i saw one of our mariners supporters write on a chair (in the cove) "Sydney F.C. are F***ing C***s" or something similar to that. Funny but childish and pointless
There were a few Mariner stickers placed on the chairs in bay 26, but unlike pen, they are easy to get off...

fishmum

yeah I saw some mariners fans throw bottles.... when the jets players walked past giving them a bit of stick...they were yelling out things and not acting like champions at all..
again... I saw that as the players trying to antagonize the crowed and thought that was not what winners do........?  why do that?

I stopped in at a hotel last night where the bag pipe guy was... and many mariners were there trying to make the most of a sad situation... the place was filled with mariners, so of course the jets supporters had to come in and try and cause trouble.....

again getting in the face of mariner supporters... and hurling abuse..
my reply to them was... what ya gonna do without griffiths next year?... enjoy your win.

skilbeck

ban this troll. while i dont condone what is happening in this video, this is deliberately starting shit

Accustoms

dantheman2259 said:
To add to this vandilism, i saw one of our mariners supporters write on a chair (in the cove) "Sydney F.C. are F***ing C***s" or something similar to that. Funny but childish and pointless

hmmmm.....so this is funny but adding content to a sign is childish. Strange?

LFCMariners

Leaving the game, was on a traffic island and this Mariners fan and a Scummer were squaring up. There was a bit of to-ing and fro-ing, Mariner boy had the Scum fan in a headlock before he head-butted him. There was one moment where they were right up against me and it was so very, very tempting to gob on the Scum fan. But I thought "Nah, that's the sort of class exhibited by people who think Joel Griffiths is someone to look up to." But oh so tempting...

Shooter25

Kimba said:
Fkn Bogan, Fibro scum. Wish there was a Great Wall Of Newcastle, locking them inside. That way they can't taint the rest of society with their classless behaviour.

Ohh the irony.

Wombat

There was a bit of bad behaviour on both sides.

I saw a Mariner fan spit in the face of a Jets supporter during the last few minutes of the game. Remarkably the jets fan then pacified the situation and a brawl didn't happen.  That was pretty bad form.

I'll admit to telling a Jets fan that he was a week early in Sydney as the Mardi Gra wasn't on but apart from that I kept my annoyance at our bad performance under control.

After the game, Jets and Mariners were both very subdued around us. Family types that parked at Randwick racecourse.  Good behaviour on both sides.

greenpoint

Good behaviour on the north shore trains, too. We had parked at Hornsby, and many others had parked at stations along the north shore line. Both sets of fans were fine on the train after the match. At quite a few stops, a Jets fan would get off and just as he was leaving the train would scream 'Go the Jets!' But no trouble.

P

Pete

greenpoint said:
Good behaviour on the north shore trains, too. We had parked at Hornsby, and many others had parked at stations along the north shore line. Both sets of fans were fine on the train after the match. At quite a few stops, a Jets fan would get off and just as he was leaving the train would scream 'Go the Jets!' But no trouble.

The lack of any major incidents on the train trips home, is indeed one of the better unreported stories that the media didn't chose to discuss the next day. Good work by all on both sides who showed some restraint if they were taunted.

bradley

Mattsy said:
sure maybe that's bad, but I've just read on the newcastlefootball forum this article

"A man wearing a central coast shirt, was cursing and shouting all sorts of abuse towards his son. What I heard that the man was on the phone and the child did something... but, after a minute of investigation the ladies behind told me that he had infact hit the child. AND! minutes later he somehow caused to doors to be unable to shut and the train not able to move. The train guards came along said blah blah 400$ fine. He started crying and complaining about being embarrassed in front of his son. He then on the next stop did a runner."

quite amusing how excuses poor out.
400$ lol typical scum! IQ of 3

bloggo

Bit off topic but i'm thinking as long as we are talking about the poor behaviour of some fans at the GF this deserves to be brought up.

One of my teachers went with her 9 year old son to the GF and after the game her son turns around to some loud mouth Jets supporters and tells them to shut up and go home. Upon hearing this they get their beer and pour it over a 9 year old boy.

How low do you want to sink jets, i mean you had a little bit of my respect for your support for your team but this is disguisting.

Jimmy

bloggo said:
Its that sort of behaviour that gives football fans a bad name

Thats a kinda thing a novacastrian would do.
Everytime i hear something about the newcastle fans from someone thats usually outside of football, its bad, and its usually disgusting.

dantheman2259

marconigirl said:
dantheman2259 said:
There were a few Mariner stickers placed on the chairs in bay 26, but unlike pen, they are easy to get off...

Just thought id update to this what i saw at the GF. I was at a rugby league game on sunday between the tigers and the dragons and i was sitting basically where i was for the a-league decider at SFS and at halftime i was lookin a few rows in front and saw the chair still graffiti'd lol, i wouldve thought for sure someone wouldve found and cleaned it considering i think waratahs wouldve played a game or two and a few NRL trials there. I took a photo but i dont think im allowed to post it so i havent but it did say "FC R C***S"

soccer

the savedanny.com.au banner on the F3 overpass at kuring-gai chase was "modified" by a bunch of no hoping
losers with too much time on their hands - their "hadiwork" was however shortlived and removed while thae paint was still wet - idiots.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred