• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Freeway signage... what a disgrace

Timmah

I've received reports this morning that Jets fans have defaced a couple of "Welcome to the Central Coast" signs on the F3 with "Go Jets" and flags and whatnot.

Surely vandalising public property is taking a victory one step too far. Shameful.

:soapbox:

LFCMariners

On the return leg next year, under the 'Welcome to Newcastle' sign, lets' add 'As seen on 'Jerry Springer'.

Pokes

Just goes to prove how immature some Jets fans can be.

Real classy move there, Scum.

Think some of them may have got themselves in hot water - heard this morning that they trashed the Coolabah restaurant on the F3.

Each time I go to an away game with my four young kids I am always impressed with the behaviour of Mariners fans, even when we are being spat at and have beer thrown over us!

Mariners supporters ooze class!!!

Mattsy

sure maybe that's bad, but I've just read on the newcastlefootball forum this article

"A man wearing a central coast shirt, was cursing and shouting all sorts of abuse towards his son. What I heard that the man was on the phone and the child did something... but, after a minute of investigation the ladies behind told me that he had infact hit the child. AND! minutes later he somehow caused to doors to be unable to shut and the train not able to move. The train guards came along said blah blah 400$ fine. He started crying and complaining about being embarrassed in front of his son. He then on the next stop did a runner."

quite amusing how excuses poor out.

Marinerchick

that would be right
luckly we drove past ther because it was full of scum

when we were heading down there was a sign it said go jets but apparently it went missing as some woman said

what bogans
my friend rung me and asked if our bus was being egged because apparently my other friend had mariners flags on her car and newcastle thought it would be funny to egg the car

thats digusting behaviour and your would only expect from year 7 children

skilbeck

First of all Mattsy you have provided no evidence and therefore it is as good as hearsay at the moment. and secondly you have posted this to rile up the people on this forum and this could be considered trolling. While im sure people like that exist on the coast, Im more than certain Newcastle has more than its fair share of people like that

Mattsy

yeah unfortunately its pretty much the same on both parts yet both sides choose to be bias (thats rivalry for you)

and yeah, I admit I was to rile up something because I wasn't too happy, but then again, IT is a CCM supporters forum and your not going to get two sides. Sorry about that.

Blackadder

Timmah said:
I've received reports this morning that Jets fans have defaced a couple of "Welcome to the Central Coast" signs on the F3 with "Go Jets" and flags and whatnot.

Surely vandalising public property is taking a victory one step too far. Shameful.

:soapbox:

Typical classless scum (and my apologies to scum for associating them with newcastle "supporters")

Kimba

Fkn Bogan, Fibro scum. Wish there was a Great Wall Of Newcastle, locking them inside. That way they can't taint the rest of society with their classless behaviour.

fedelta

BJ said:
On the return leg next year, under the 'Welcome to Newcastle' sign, lets' add 'As seen on 'Jerry Springer'.

'As seen on 'Lonely Planet: 101 Destinations You Shouldn't Go To'

tyson

sure, this isnt half as thoughtless and reckless as a car full of adult jets supporters driving around the streets of sydney like hoons and going up a one-way street the wrong way.

and that was BEFORE they won the grand final.

but you do have to remember guys, we have fools doing stupid things as well.

weston

tyson said:
sure, this isnt half as thoughtless and reckless as a car full of adult jets supporters driving around the streets of sydney like hoons and going up a one-way street the wrong way.

There is a you tube clip on the Newcastle forum about an incident occuring on a train. A Jets supporter claiming a guy called her daughter a "slut" and they were arguing. Some chic in a Mariners jersey had something to say, Jets girl lashed out and smacked her one. Big hero in a black shirt (am only guessing is a Mariners supporter, reason being he is with people in Mariners jerseys) pushed the Jets lady over and into a seat. I feel the most embarrasing thing was no one stepped in until the damage was done.

EDIT: Just to clarify, when i say big hero in a black shirt i mean a male

dantheman2259

To add to this vandilism, i saw one of our mariners supporters write on a chair (in the cove) "Sydney F.C. are F***ing C***s" or something similar to that. Funny but childish and pointless

loyalist

dantheman2259 said:
To add to this vandilism, i saw one of our mariners supporters write on a chair (in the cove) "Sydney F.C. are F***ing C***s" or something similar to that. Funny but childish and pointless
Needed to happen more
weston said:
tyson said:

There is a you tube clip on the Newcastle forum about an incident occuring on a train. A Jets supporter claiming a guy called her daughter a "slut" and they were arguing. Some chic in a Mariners jersey had something to say, Jets girl lashed out and smacked her one. Big hero in a black shirt (am only guessing is a Mariners supporter, reason being he is with people in Mariners jerseys) pushed the Jets lady over and into a seat. I feel the most embarrasing thing was no one stepped in until the damage was done.

EDIT: Just to clarify, when i say big hero in a black shirt i mean a male
ROFL at that chick repeatedly saying "f**king" in front of her daughter.
I assume she wouldnt understand the concept of a slut(i'd hope not at age 9) but seeing her mother go off her nut swearing is surely something that would affect the child more

fishmum

As we were heading to the game down the highway...
I had noticed all the people with Mariners flags on their cars, were in high spirits... just waving flags and doing a thumbs up signal... as if to say... 'YOU BEWDY WE ARE IN THE GRANDFINAL...
it was really nice to see the attitude.
Then a mini bus of jets supporters went past sticking their fingers up in rude gestures.. swearing and shouting abuse....and throwing browneyes...

Funny thing....I think they must have expected I would fire up and hurl abuse back....
but I think the reaction i gave them hurt them more than abuse would....
I just stared at them, and frowned and shook my head...... as if to say, this behavour is not acceptabe..... when they saw the reaction I gave them.... they eased off...
I believe they just want to antagonize people... when you show them disgust, and belittle them, just with your reaction... it hurts them.. because it shows them for the feral bogans they are.

tyson

my mate told me some stupid jets supporter started calling an old mariners supporter something along the lines of 'a dirty pedophile rapist' for no particular reason. just an old guy who enjoys his football, minding his own business on the train trip home with his wife.

another mate also said some foolish mariners supporter threw a burger in a jets fan's face. my mate grabbed him by the shirt and said 'apologise to those guys and wipe that food off him or ill give you to them' and he goes 'get f**ked, ill do what i want' so he started to push him towards the jets fans and the get kid scared and apologised and wiped the food off him.

so many immature people do stupid things because they think that its ok to do it if they have a 'reason' to do it (that being that they lost so they are angry). 

marconigirl

haha, after the game this group of girls of no more then 15 were yelling out 'Go the Jets', so I yelled out 'Go the Mariners' and the look on their face was priceless. they were like, "what? why did she do that for? What do we do now?" I thought it was funny...

Btw- a bit off topic, but what was it with the fans around our end of the bay (not sure if they were Mariners or Jets) throwing bottles at the players at the end of the game... I know I saw a couple of Mariners do it, "told them they were idiots" haven't they learnt by now? I think emotions were running high on and off the pitch...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred