• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Forum upgrades

kevrenor

adz said:
Site isn't. I am.

Yeah noticed that on Facebook! Big boobs too ... you get that when you're pregnant!

I presume we are talking here about the web page updated, or is it is forum software version update?

Blair

kevrenor said:
adz said:
Site isn't. I am.

Yeah noticed that on Facebook! Big boobs too ... you get that when you're pregnant!

I presume we are talking here about the web page updated, or is it is forum software version update?
yep

typool

hey there.
i know this question gets asked alot...
*Politely asked * how long till the upgrades are completed?

adz

Staff member
Will be up next week - was going to put something up this week but I'm off to Melbourne tomorrow and won't be around the next few days to keep an eye on the thing when it crashes and stuff.

adz

Staff member
Quick heads up to all, I'm just running some upgrades, so don't freak out if everything goes to shit!

adz

Staff member
Took it away because it was a pointless thing - different rankings based on the number of posts.

dibo

I'd like to see us have an ignore button. But in the spirit of the discussion, I'd like to see it called the gulag button. If I hit the button that person can still post but I can't see them, so for all intents and purposes, that poster is sent to the gulags to be reeducated before I see their posts again.

If it's not called the gulag button I will accept the 'Sym' button or even the 'Razorback' button (bless his departed cotton socks).

MagpieMariner

I'd prefer it to be the "Kill" button, as in "kill filter". Quite often when you hit the button, it's what you'd like to do to the poster :)

Jimmy

adz said:
Took it away because it was a pointless thing - different rankings based on the number of posts.

Harder for users that don't have moderator status to spot a troll or multi?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred