• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Forum upgrades

Jeff (LouMacari)

I gotta say Adz, your updates of the Marinators Logo in the header of this site is awesome! I look forward to seeing what it may be next! Very 'Google like' and cool mate, well done. ;)

Alicia

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
I gotta say Adz, your updates of the Marinators Logo in the header of this site is awesome! I look forward to seeing what it may be next! Very 'Google like' and cool mate, well done. ;)

Ditto.... looks great Adz, well done :D

Part_Timer

a masive fozum upgrade wuld b a new (.)(.) of mods...sum ov da currrent 1s r dangerezly out ov touch.. atleast a new "CCY" consaltant mod..i would say

marinermick

Part_Timer said:
a masive fozum upgrade wuld b a new (.)(.) of mods...sum ov da currrent 1s r dangerezly out ov touch.. atleast a new "CCY" consaltant mod..i would say

that would be so brilliant

then we would see more of the illiterate posts as demonstrated above

adz

Staff member
Part_Timer said:

Denied. f**k off, I'm busy looking at tits.

soundsdifferent

hey there im not sure where els to post this but everytime i open the home page it automaticaly opens the forums??
i dont get why??
i cant see the newest forum postings and stuff
is this the same for everyone
cause its getting annoying.

p.s sorry if its been posted eles where!
i just want the home page back as it use to be

Blair

soundsdifferent said:
hey there im not sure where els to post this but everytime i open the home page it automaticaly opens the forums??
i dont get why??
i cant see the newest forum postings and stuff
is this the same for everyone
cause its getting annoying.

p.s sorry if its been posted eles where!
i just want the home page back as it use to be

Amen come on testify :eek:verhead:

I want it back to.

Bear

forum undergoing total facelift, queer eye style. watch for changes towards start of v5

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred