• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Fire up Sasho!!! Show them what your made of

gunners

thomas477 said:
Friendly bit of banter before the game

thomas mate. only decent thing coming outa newcastle is the knights

sasho is inform. hoping for a gun performance from our attack

COYM

Andy

thomas477 said:
gunners said:
thomas477 said:
Friendly bit of banter before the game

thomas mate. only decent thing coming outa newcastle is the knights

sasho is inform. hoping for a gun performance from our attack

COYM

if sasho is "in form" the aloisi isnt

Define "in form" then matey.

Two goals in your last game against the self-proclaimed "best defence in the league" is decent form IMO.

Andy

thomas477 said:
yeah but a good side note, we are the cleanest team in the a-league

You didn't answer my question.

You're the most disciplined, not cleanest. There's a big difference.

thomas477

not f**king up great chances for more than 2 games.

Aloisi - penalty vs jets MSF leg 1, Qatar WCQ one on one and he hits the turf before the ball, and the fact that he simply cant score vs covic.

Andy

thomas477 said:
not f**king up great chances for more than 2 games.

Aloisi - penalty vs jets MSF leg 1, Qatar WCQ one on one and he hits the turf before the ball, and the fact that he simply cant score vs covic.

Fair enough.
However form is temporary, class is permanent. Something no-one in a gold colored shirt has.

Wheresdadspants?

Please mods can we get rid of this thomas clown. He really adds nothing on here. I actually don't mind other supporters giving a different and valued opinion on here as everyone is different and thinks differently but this little boy is a clown and needs to go to bed permanantly.Thanks.

Andy

Wheresdadspants? said:
Please mods can we get rid of this thomas clown. He really adds nothing on here. I actually don't mind other supporters giving a different and valued opinion on here as everyone is different and thinks differently but this little boy is a clown and needs to go to bed permanantly.Thanks.

;D

kevrenor

Wheresdadspants? said:

There is a PM function if you wish to ask the Mods anything.
He may be annoying but that of itself is not reason to ban, although I must admit he's pushing it!
You could try ignoring him!

Having said that - please note - anyone acting like a total dickhead over the next few days when emotions will run high one way or another, will be banned.  Win or lose think before you post!

promdi442

I watched the boys have their light practice this morning (Saturday) at Jubilee and I thought they looked in very good fettle. There was an air of relaxation during periods when it was acceptable but when the shooting drills were on they all looked sharp. Sasho was knocking in some great goals and JA was there doing what he does best.
It was a good session and one that would only reinforce the quiet air of confidence the players have about the GF.

Wheresdadspants?

Thanks Kev will PM next time. Have ignored for a while just felt it was time to say something. I know it is GF eve he is probably just a little too exited. Hopefully he has had his medicine and is now relaxed.

skilbeck

password said:
LOL at this excuse of a player
kevrenor said:
Wheresdadspants? said:

There is a PM function if you wish to ask the Mods anything.
He may be annoying but that of itself is not reason to ban, although I must admit he's pushing it!
You could try ignoring him!

Having said that - please note - anyone acting like a total dickhead over the next few days when emotions will run high one way or another, will be banned.  Win or lose think before you post!

I think password is looking for a ban

password

What have I done wrong, prior to the GF everyone was talking it up, what do you expect!!!

also sasho talks it up, he fails, one of the worst on the night( along with aloimissi) he deserves it.

Ive often wondered about your no-dickheads policy.. how the hell does sasho get to play for you guys then?

I dont see a banning here...

skilbeck

kevrenor said:

Maybe this clears it up for you or maybe you cant read. If it is the latter id advise you to find someone who can to translate it for you, I know this is hard to come by in Newcastle, but they are generally people from other cities and towns that have come to your shitty to drive its economy so you lot can dole bludge

password

skilbeck said:
kevrenor said:
Maybe this clears it up for you or maybe you cant read. If it is the latter id advise you to find someone who can to translate it for you, I know this is hard to come by in Newcastle, but they are generally people from other cities and towns that have come to your shitty to drive its economy so you lot can dole bludge

hahah good one...not

please dont rip off my hometown, i find that quite sensitive about that.

but just because you started it..

THEY BUILT THE F3 TO BYPASS THE CENTRAL COAST

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred