• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Fire up Sasho!!! Show them what your made of

Jaza_SFC

DJ said:
Jaza_SFC said:
To be fair to North... Petrovski is amongst the most stupid people you'll ever meet in life.

besides the point Jaza......a professional coach/player should not make claims like that in the press, personally I don't care as I think it'll fire Sasho up.

I'm all for it. League needs more true anger.

Now we need Sasho to get himself sent off for vicious retaliation (Keane v.s. Haaland style) and we're on track for something good.

poetryintheblood

Newcastle are all tools Lmaooooooo, Sick Em Sasho, even my 7 year old Daughter is all revved up for Sunday, she has suggested that when we WIN, we should all start a humongous conga line heading out the stadium Lol. I think she listens to Mummy's Mariners talk too much hehehe.

Omni

I don't understand why Newcastle are doing all this Trash Talking. They were lucky to get through after 120 minutes last week, and the week before they were smashed 3-0, so if I were GVE I'd be doing some training instead of running my mouth, and having my players do likewise, and maybe work on some defensive tactics, given how rubbish they've been lately. But no keep running your mouths, I'm sure just doing what you've done the last two weeks will work against a team that you've fired up and want you dead.

brett

Sasho is a confidence player...when he gets his chest puffed out there is no better. They are obviously trying to dent that or distract him before the game. TBH I just hope he keeps his head and works hard. If he is making dangerous runs it will open up more space for JA like JA did for him two weeks ago.

rosko

I would love to see Sasho grab another brace.. Just think of the cheer that is going to come up from the Northern end of the pitch when Sasho pots one in front of the 'squadrunts'

gull said:
Something makes me think North will regret those comments.

Pretty stupid to make such statements after Sasho put a couple past them last time.

Have to question the logic of firing up our forwards even more when they have already shown that they can make life very difficult for the Jets defense.

North will be hoping there is a hole in the ground ready to swallow him up if Sasho gets one (or two or three!!) on Sunday!

Teddy Bear

Do you remember Sash putting one in the back of the net against Sydney at the SFS at the begining of the season. How good did that feel after they gave it to Sash all week before the game. I sense dejavu coming on.

S

soccersensei

Thomas thinks he's some kind of mystic Jets eightball.
I suspect he just shakes his head for a good minute, then types the first thing that falls out.
I think in this instance however he must be referring to North talking about how good Aloisi is :p

Marinerchick

Omni said:
I don't understand why Newcastle are doing all this Trash Talking. They were lucky to get through after 120 minutes last week, and the week before they were smashed 3-0, so if I were GVE I'd be doing some training instead of running my mouth, and having my players do likewise, and maybe work on some defensive tactics, given how rubbish they've been lately. But no keep running your mouths, I'm sure just doing what you've done the last two weeks will work against a team that you've fired up and want you dead.

maybe there scared???
so theyll try to hurt the opposition players
but they have done the opposite
GO SASHO!!!!!!
GO MARINERS!!!!!!

Andy

I find it funny that the Gypsies say that Sasho is a girls name when their captain is called Jade!

Omni

thomas477 said:
Andy said:
thomas477 said:
The comments are true...

What comments are?

Comments by Gary and Jade

So you agree that Saso Petrovski has only scored 2 goals?
Have you met Saso Petrovski? If not, you can't really make a claim about his intelligence.

As an aside, the debate hasn't been about the truthfulness of the comments, but more the unprofessionalism shown by both GVE & North and also the non-sensicalness about the whole thing, seriously, what are those comments supposed to achieve?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred