• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Finals Spare Ticket thread - for trading - all games (say which game)

yellowcake said:
bluetongue mariner said:
hi i'm a mariners member and i got 4 category A tix last week but 2 of my friends have decided they are too poor. so does anybody want 2 category A tix in bay 15 (which will be in the shade and on the marinators side of halfway), $85 each? u will be sitting with me and one of my mates. please let me know ASAP if u are interested.

These are prime tickets.

I know we (on here) are all already going but if anybody know anybody whose still considering being involved in the spectacle and the victory they wont be disappointed with these seats.

Please PM him or me.

both tickets sold now! cant wait for the game. COME ON YOU YELLOW!!!!

nugby

Aww, Complete lack of interest on my spare ones. Worried I'm going to waste my drinking time before the game trying to sell them to Mariners supporters :-(

Tez

Just a reminder i have 1 Adult Bay 23 ticket for the Final

ticket is for the Marinators Bay, Right behind the goals.

If anyone would like it please Pm me.

1 Adult = $50

woodhead

One Grand Final Tik available!
category c
bay 22 with the marinators!
$25
ring me if you want it!
go you yellow!

I also have one CAT C ticket available, lazy mate pulled out :-(

It is in bay 26 (supporters bay), about half way up (H/J).

$50 and it's yours, I also have a spare ticket down on a coach if anyone is interested, leaves at 1:30 from CCLC and is $25 (Clarky Supporters Coach)

Give us a buzz on 0403129319 or PM me.

Thanks,
-Dean

marinermick

Bobby Clark just gave me a ring.

He has one spare ticket just behind the Mariners bench and seated next to Stringer's parents.

$65, when the ticket is worth $85.

PM me ASAP if you want it.

bikinigirl

. guys, have two coach tickets for sale departing CCLC @ 1:15pm

. they are from friends whose personal circumstances have changed, please pm if interested (also posted in coach thread)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred