• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Finals Spare Ticket thread - for trading - all games (say which game)

marinermick

All spare tickets please post on this page with details.

I have three spare tickets available in our bay. You can only get them if you ring me on 0409903545.

Cheers
Mick

socc3r

:popo:

I have four tickets in Bay 11 for sale - row j (10th row) Bay 11 in the Marinators (Away Team) section.

Call me Ken on 0420 959065

Family Pass but allows 4 people thru the turnstiles.

GO THE MARINERS !!

:vhappy:it's a sell out !!! :headbounce:

S

soccersensei

2 spare tickets in upper western at Energy Australia Stadium - gold reserved seating.

Please call Lliam on

Chimmi

If anyone is in need of a spare ticket for the Away leg of the Major Semi I have one. Unfortunately mum, being and aged care nurse, wasn't able to get the day off so we are passing the ticket on.

Bay 10, Row Q, Seat 17
$25

PM me or call Jasmin on 0416155593 if interested.

S

soccersensei

brett said:
Can people post if their tickets become off the market please?

Yep no problem will do. Currently still available.

Pokes

Can we also use this to swap?

We only got tickets in Bay 46 but would of killed for Bay 16 tickets (We're always in Bay 16 usually!) and as members, we still missed out :(

If anyone knows of anyone whos looking for covered seats, 2nd tier and have some form of seating behind the goal post, message me!

Thanks!!

Note, I forgot to mention...obviously this is for the Home game.

kanewillow

i got 2 tickets for bay 17 if any interested there concession so they cost $15 any one interested pm me asap. thanx

Pokes

I'm a loser who can't read properly.

I have 2 tix for bay 44.
2nd tier. Row H.

Will gladly swap for anything around Bay 15-17 ish :)

FFC Mariner

Possibly 1 spare ticket for bay 16 (maybe even 2).

PM me to register interest and I should know by Friday

vk2emq

marinermick said:
3 tickets for bay 16 on offer

Where were all the fair weather fans at the Wellington game who are now taking tickets away from the real fans! I am very interested in any tickets available. John [MOD EDIT - mobile number removed for your own protection]

vk2emq

Greenpoleffc said:

If you still have spares I am very interested in any tickets available. John [MOD EDIT - mobile number removed for your own protection]

FFC Mariner

vk2emq said:
Greenpoleffc said:

If you still have spares I am very interested in any tickets available. John [MOD EDIT - mobile number removed for your own protection]

Hmmmmmmmmmmm what was it about PM me that wasnt v clear? U from Newcastle perchance ?because if a scum fan wants the tickets, I would rather eat them TBH.

dibo

peeps - don't post your mobile numbers on here, you never know who's reading and what they might feel like doing with it.

toilet doors etc...  ;)

if you want to contact someone, do as greenpole suggested and click on this button:

im_off.gif

and send them a message.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred