• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Finals Spare Ticket thread - for trading - all games (say which game)

uncleyellow

Ive just spoken to him, and now his Girl has rocked up and wants to come. they are going to try and get two together.

Thanks for the offer Offtheball, but dont wanna stuff you around.
GO THE MARINERS!!

Tobs

Looks like all 3 of mine are taken up with uncleyellow grabbin 2 and jeff grabbin the 3rd. Cheers guys

SNOWMARINER

I'm a mad mariners supporter who after looking at the membership site has found that I can't join until july to get a full season worth in although I will ring the ph. number given tomorrow to see if something can be done. I have been to most every home game this season and after years of football resistance from my +1 she is now a dedicated Mariners fan too. I will without doubt be getting two memberships for myself and +1 in July and noticed that anyone who signs other members get a benifit and would be happy to put an existing helpful member's number on the forms. To think I've spent more than membership is worth on individual tickets is really sad.

I DON'T want to miss out on Grand Final tikets by risking that some sydney sider will end up getting two mariners fans (one, me, an absolute fanatic) tickets by having to wait until general admission next week.

Please if anyone could get two tickets for the grand final. I would be happy to pay a little extra for purchasing expenses. I would happily pick them up from anywhere on the coast, anytime that suits.

Please help a desperate mariners fan.

Jeff (LouMacari)

SNOWMARINER said:
I'm a mad mariners supporter who after looking at the membership site has found that I can't join until july to get a full season worth in although I will ring the ph. number given tomorrow to see if something can be done. I have been to most every home game this season and after years of football resistance from my +1 she is now a dedicated Mariners fan too. I will without doubt be getting two memberships for myself and +1 in July and noticed that anyone who signs other members get a benifit and would be happy to put an existing helpful member's number on the forms. To think I've spent more than membership is worth on individual tickets is really sad.

I DON'T want to miss out on Grand Final tikets by risking that some sydney sider will end up getting two mariners fans (one, me, an absolute fanatic) tickets by having to wait until general admission next week.

Please if anyone could get two tickets for the grand final. I would be happy to pay a little extra for purchasing expenses. I would happily pick them up from anywhere on the coast, anytime that suits.

Please help a desperate mariners fan.
Marinators Club will be securing a 'block' of a few hundred tix in bay 23. These will be made available to Marinators Club members first (i'm not expecting any to be 'left over') As long as you are prepared to stand and sing with the rest of us, (and of course, a member of the Marinators Club) you would be eligable to tix there, purchased directly from us (I'm expecting to be collecting money from members for their tix later this week at leagues club? ...watch this space!)

You can join in the bottle shop at the leagues club if you so wish.

SNOWMARINER

Cool, I'll be down their ASAP within the next couple of days.

Is their anyplace at the top end of the coast I can join?

SNOWMARINER

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
No, only the cclc as they imprint your cclc card with a letter 'M' to prove your membership.

sounds like I'll have to join the CCLC aswell but after the line up for non-members on Sunday that's not a problem.

One thing though, When are they going to get real and rename that club the Central Coast Football Club?

Jeff (LouMacari)

SNOWMARINER said:
Jeff (LouMacari) said:
No, only the cclc as they imprint your cclc card with a letter 'M' to prove your membership.

sounds like I'll have to join the CCLC aswell but after the line up for non-members on Sunday that's not a problem.

One thing though, When are they going to get real and rename that club the Central Coast Football Club?
heheheheheh....like your thinkin mate. One step at a time huh.

Jeff (LouMacari)

mariners4ever said:
hey jeff, i got a junior membership on saturday, when will i know that its official that i'm a member ???
They told me a week to 10 days. But no worries harry, I know you joined so you'll be eligable if you want tix. Only thing is, there won't be any concession tix and therefore will all be $50 I'm afraid.

mariners4ever

thanks for that jeff, will ticketek still be selling tickets to the back of bay 23 in case i wanted more tickets or a concession ticket ??

Deej

mariners4ever said:
thanks for that jeff, will ticketek still be selling tickets to the back of bay 23 in case i wanted more tickets or a concession ticket ??

Marinator Club members will be able to purchase more than 1 Harry, but people have to be prepared to stand and chant.....we don't want no rubbish like we had at EAS.

Ticketek would not be selling any tickets that we have reserved, so no unfortunately .

Jeff (LouMacari)

We (marinators club) won't be organising buses as we will have our hands full with the tickets as is. I would think that the usual yellow train trip would be the go.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred