• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Final Series- Local League Thread

razza

Kareem said:
lol
razza- look who is talkin- you havent ever been to shy to have a go at me?
3years of school with you was 3 years too many!
Lol- at the day you got kicked off the sideline at Umina 3 years ago for baggin me out. Nice guy you are!

Lol. You have to be the weakest minded person i have ever met. I yelled out a few bits of banter, which i do to all my mates, and you went and had a cry to the referee. Like literally couldn't handle it. That's actually the day i lost all respect for you. And on this forum, you've really proven to everyone who you really are. Abusing a referee on public forum when you yourself probably realise how hard it is.

Kareem

razza said:
Kareem said:
lol
razza- look who is talkin- you havent ever been to shy to have a go at me?
3years of school with you was 3 years too many!
Lol- at the day you got kicked off the sideline at Umina 3 years ago for baggin me out. Nice guy you are!

Lol. You have to be the weakest minded person i have ever met. I yelled out a few bits of banter, which i do to all my mates, and you went and had a cry to the referee. Like literally couldn't handle it. That's actually the day i lost all respect for you. And on this forum, you've really proven to everyone who you really are. Abusing a referee on public forum when you yourself probably realise how hard it is.
uh...you dont know me very well. I'm sure if u talk to some people they would choose more suitable insults (and more truthful) such as close minded, stubborn etc. quite the opposite to weak minded
A few bits of banter = every single time i got the ball???
And you really are stupid.
I swear I didnt complain to ref. I copped it on the chin.
My COACH!!! went up to ref at halftime to complain. Did without my knowledge because he didnt want anyone nisulting and putting off his players. Fair enough IMO
I would do same for my u13s team.
So there you are- WRONG
I tried to explain it to next week but you were to ignorant to listen and instead spreading lies to others. Good work, you acted like a teenage girl, gossipping, making crap up!

Sym

Fight like normal people farken !!!
over msn:p:p haha
serious though it is fun but we all don't need to read your biffs
this is a thread about results ok we are well and truely spiraling off topic

priorpeter

Kareem said:
offtheball said:
Kareem it is a pity you have given the job away after getting over the most difficult hurdle, that first season, all for a petulant dummy spit.
Not a dummy spit IMO.
And like said before one of several reasons. Realistically icing on the cake!

you didnt say that..
Kareem said:
Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
Is it really appropriate for a referee to be bagging out a colleague on here kareem?
I am not a ref anymore!
I decided to quit tonight- the poor reffing + something to do with the association led to me deciding not to be a ref anymore.
I am glad not to be part of that anymore. Double standards and the like within the ref's association
so i guess I am entitled as much as the next person to bag out ref's here and there!

and, yeah, fair enough if you have a bit of a whinge on occasion, but christ when you drag it on and on and on and on and on.........

at the end of the day, it's just like offtheball said - "The harder I work the luckier I get". the end.

marinermick

Sym said:
Fight like normal people farken !!!
over msn:p:p haha
serious though it is fun but we all don't need to read your biffs
this is a thread about results ok we are well and truely spiraling off topic

thanks sym

people, stick to the topic on han and have your bitch fight on pm

one more outbreak and i am closing this thread down and putting that person on the watch list

Kareem

18B's
1-1 full time
No goals ET
4-3 win Avoca over Ourimbah in PK

gut wrenching
we didnt show up 1st half...they were 1-0 up halftime.
2nd half we fought hard and scored 5 mins to go, scremer top right corner from 17 yards by our CB!
Should have scored 2 times in ET but didnt put em away.
Left foot shot by our CM from 30-35 yards aboslute beauty tipped over by keeper

Shootout- Always the big players tha miss eh?
Possibly our 2 best players (IMO the 2 best) stepped up and one missed and one got saved.

Referee: Brilliant: He was unbelievably on his game for 100 mins! Except for one small incident
Just after HT made a gave freekcik to Avoca but realised we changed ends and fixed it up!
Thats pretty good to fix up mistake. Best reffed game I have seen for a while if not ever- which coming from me does mean a lot- and I do mean it!
Credit where credit's due!

I am to blame.
I got food poisoning I think.
Came off after 20 mins- couldnt breath.
Started Vomitting at HT.
Then 5 more times in 2nd half on sideline (on bench).
GF's you need all players at the their best. Anyone below par can lose it for you.
I was below par- I lost it and I got to deal with it. If I wasnt sick we would have probably won. 

Umina vs Kincumber- Umina won on penalties 17A's

Wyong vs Budge 17B's -  3-2 win for Wyong (scored goal 1 min to go in normal time)

18A's- KDS def Berkley in penalties

On positive side I can come to mariners game on Friday...

Peachos

mariners4ever said:
Kareem said:
Wyong vs Budge 17B's -  3-2 win for Wyong (scored goal 1 min to go in normal time)

no real surprise there, wyong a quality side and budgie lose their patience quite easily
i dont think wyong are really that great

Paolo

Div 1 reserve grade
gosford 2-2 kds (gosford win 4-1 on pens)      Will be gossie kinny GF

Div 1 1st Grade
Gosford 1-1 KDS  (kds win 4-3 on pens)        KDS Kinny GF

Paolo

Keeper_Herbs said:
Does Prem 1/2 like having penalties or something ?
just evenly matched teams i guess.

Thats actually 1st grade second lot of pens in a row. Lost major on pens, lost final on pens.

mariners4ever

Peachos said:
mariners4ever said:
Kareem said:

no real surprise there, wyong a quality side and budgie lose their patience quite easily
i dont think wyong are really that great

they're better than gwandalan and budgie, purely because they dont lose their patience as much and so bloody easily

Gopher of Pern

Avoca AA6's beat Mountains to get through to the grand final against budgewoi!
Was a hard match, 0-0 after extra time, we won 4-3 on penalties.
IMO, we were the better side on the day, we put alot of pressure on them, and they didn't hassle us at the back very much. We just couldn't put the ball away.

Now its time to give budgewoi a belting! Thank god I've got Monday off!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred