• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FIFA World Cup 2010- South Africa.

happy

I'd like to see a group consisting of

Germany
Slovakia
Algeria
Australia

pretty confident that both Germany and Australia would make it to the next round :)

marinermick

serious14 said:
Can do a Senegal '02.  ;D

i was at the beer garden terrigal that night and there were wankers yelling at the bar staff to turn that wog shit off

thankfully they didn't listen

serious14

marinermick said:
serious14 said:
to turn that wog shit off

Remember Round 1 against Perth at CCLC back in V1 - all those League bogans with weird looks on their faces when we were going apeshit after Spencer's goal and how they tried to start us all after??

Good times. 

marinermick

serious14 said:
marinermick said:
serious14 said:
to turn that wog shit off

Remember Round 1 against Perth at CCLC back in V1 - all those League bogans with weird looks on their faces when we were going apeshit after Spencer's goal and how they tried to start us all after??

Good times. 

or how on the first ever home game twenty security guards desecended on the kendall bar when the first chant went up?

they thought there was going to be a riot

yes, good times

serious14

I miss V1.

_Or_, that night of the Japan game when we tore the Sports Bar a new arsehole.  Legendary.

I want to draw Uruguay so bad.  :fireup:

scottmac

Suspended
marinermick said:
serious14 said:

i was at the beer garden terrigal that night and there were wankers yelling at the bar staff to turn that wog shit off

Terrigal pub or peppers?

If the pub then the manager/supervisor at that time is a die hard football supporter and would never have listened.

marinermick

scottmac said:
marinermick said:
serious14 said:

Terrigal pub or peppers?

If the pub then the manager/supervisor at that time is a die hard football supporter and would never have listened.

no twas the crowne plaza beer garden

serious14

Draw coverage has started. Lawrenson making a tit of himself on the BBC as per usual.

Motson a model of professional awesome as always.

bulldogmariner

Shearer is God! So don't talk bad of him. Agree with Lawro. I really like Lineker too. But in UK i think the best pundits are on Sky with Andy Gray, Jamie Rednap and co.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred