• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FIFA 09/10 thread

Which one will you be getting?

• Fifa 09

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pes 09

• Neither

• Both

• Undecided

• Total voters

Jaza_SFC

marinermick said:
Is it just me or are people finding the career mode a little more tougher in FIFA 10 from FIFA 09?

You mean manager mode or be a pro career?

I've not done the latter, but management mode is tougher. The player improvement is nowhere near as advanced, and I have huge problems with buying players (even with a maxed out negotiator they still have only moderate at best interest in joining me). The only way to get decent players seems to be scouting.

marinermick

Jaza_SFC said:
You mean manager mode or be a pro career?

Pro career

Jaza_SFC said:
I've not done the latter, but management mode is tougher. The player improvement is nowhere near as advanced, and I have huge problems with buying players (even with a maxed out negotiator they still have only moderate at best interest in joining me).

You must managing Sydney

Jaza_SFC

Crewe actually. Is it easier with "bigger" clubs?
I've got them from LEague Two to the EPL in 5yrs (purposely took it slow in League One and CCC to build a proper squad through scouting), and won the league cup my first year in the EPL. They're now a 4.5* team, all first XI players are 80+, and all bench players are 74+. But I constantly get turned down due to player or manager quality. It makes f**k all sense.

~Floss~

I do manager mode.

Be-a-pro is too unrealistic; the targets are unreasonable.
eg. score 3 goals, win by 3 goals, etc.... but I'm playing in a defensive position FFS! Doesn't make sense to me.

Anyway, in Manager Mode, no matter how much $ I offer I can never get a player to renew their contract. WTF?

mariners4ever

~Floss~ said:
I do manager mode.

Anyway, in Manager Mode, no matter how much $ I offer I can never get a player to renew their contract. WTF?
+1 after trying it so many times, i just leave it until the end of the season where it asks you if you want to renew the off contracted players contract or not

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred