• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FFA Cup semi final vs SFC away

Wombat

So the penalty.
Straight between Redmaynes legs.
So like a nutmeg then
icon_rolleyes.gif
Imagine if he wasn't dancing like a gay wiggle?

Wombat

Tell me about it….

Our tickets to tonight’s game are still on the kitchen countertop unused after my 87 year old Mother sadly passed away overnight.

I messaged Monty before the game to apologise for not being able to be there to get behind the boys and he promised that they would win it for her.

I would like to think that she was looking down on the game from on high, as she knew how much we have loved this club since day one.

Suddenly, one of the worst days of my life seems a little brighter, thank you CCM. ??
God bless you and your beautiful mother.

Corsair

Tell me about it….

Our tickets to tonight’s game are still on the kitchen countertop unused after my 87 year old Mother sadly passed away overnight.

I messaged Monty before the game to apologise for not being able to be there to get behind the boys and he promised that they would win it for her.

I would like to think that she was looking down on the game from on high, as she knew how much we have loved this club since day one.

Suddenly, one of the worst days of my life seems a little brighter, thank you CCM. ??
Sad news Oz, thinking of you, hope you're going ok.

midfielder

Keeper, Backs, Mids, Forwards....

I think tonight the backs were amazing especially if you consider their ages... TBH on tonights form there is a couple of Socceroos there....

Mids mixed BUT worked their socks off gave away some cheap ball .... Olly amazing he just drives and directs em.....

Forwards... what a match they played.... Reddies pulled off some amazing saves tonight.... and Mo has an engine another who ran his socks off tonight....

Subs all did their job including Storm Boy ...

Keeper.... to me and would love someone else who has watched comment on this comment.... but to me he is doing a huge / mega amount of talking and directing of all the backs especially his CB's .... great save as well...

My pick of the positions goes to the backs, followed by the forwards and then the mids....

Corsair

Keeper.... to me and would love someone else who has watched comment on this comment.... but to me he is doing a huge / mega amount of talking and directing of all the backs especially his CB's .... great save as well...
I agree, a ton of (apparently) unseen work from Birraz. When you have a young back four they benefit massively from an experienced keeper. Big worry for me that we might lose such a leader and rock in our structure and culture. A quality keeper gives a great deal of confidence to the back 4 in particular but to the overall team as well. You can't be confident attacking if you don't have faith in your keeper. I really hope the rumours of his departure are false.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred