• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FFA Cup semi final vs SFC away

Forum Phoenix

Amazing effort after having not just 'not played for a month', but given a couple weeks of that was beating Covid and being in iso unable to train. Mammoth from the team and staff. So happy for Monty and all us CCM fans who've stuck in there through thick and thin. So proud. So instead of a long dissertation or match thoughts, I'll just say two words...

FINALS BITCH!

Forum Phoenix

Tell me about it….

Our tickets to tonight’s game are still on the kitchen countertop unused after my 87 year old Mother sadly passed away overnight.

I messaged Monty before the game to apologise for not being able to be there to get behind the boys and he promised that they would win it for her.

I would like to think that she was looking down on the game from on high, as she knew how much we have loved this club since day one.

Suddenly, one of the worst days of my life seems a little brighter, thank you CCM. ??
Very sorry to hear that OH. May she rest in peace.

true believer

No. Bullshit needs to be called. If your going to go out hard with your opinion you need to be ready to be absolutely f**king wrong. Hell, I've been there and came whimpering back with my tail between my legs. If others can't accept when they're wrong then they'll be told.
as have i . are others that are getting panned as resilient as yourself , wombat , pp, this idiot (me) etc ?
space and time . enjoy being the little team that could again .

Popeye

Power went out here last night due to weather. Smh. Bur just got finished watching the highlights. Great effort the by the guys and on to our first ever cup final. Love love love it. Calm finish by Urena and anytime beat that team from Sydney is a good result.

Might just be our year my friends!

dibo

The notion you'd get a combination of being burned at the stake and nailed to a cross, à la Joan of Arc and Jesus, seems a slightly over the top description of the experience of having other people hold and express different opinions to one's own.

Wombat and I would've barbecued each other countless times if that was the going rate for daring to disagree. And West Gosford Bunnings' fasteners aisle would be as empty as Wellington Phoenix's trophy cabinet.

VonBowellski

Only having watched the second half and then the highlights, i dont see why the hate for Urena. Redmayne kept SFC in the game with some brilliant saves that he didnt really have a right to save (e.g. the 2x Moresche follow ups). My only shooting complaint for Urena was when he was closed down by Warland (i think) and just scuffed the shot, i think he could have done more there but a Warland did enough to throw him off.

I'm also really happy that Redmayne got beaten down the middle between the legs, after he dances around like an idiot every single penalty.

Rising Sun

Just quietly, that was a 4th consecutive clean sheet. (And the 2 games before that we conceded a deflection and a penalty.) When did that last happen.

A big factor in that is the form of our centre backs, both were magnificent again last night. Ruon was great last year but for me he has to bide his time now, Dan and Kye are our starting CBs on current form.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred