• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FFA Cup 2019

Ancient Mariner

FFS 3 free headers and our so called striker could not put any away. And by free I mean no one within cooee.

Old, slow, cannot score. Sorry now a waste of space.

Ozhammer

Tongyik off injured, with Moric coming on and Matt Simon going into the back line as a CB! Now that’s a Plan B if ever I saw one eh Okon?

At least we know that Matty will be able to head the ball wide or over in the penalty box.....

Michael

Matt Simon is currently centre back for the last 10.

Why wasn’t Lewis Miller on the bench? Why no defensive cover on the bench? You’re better than that Staj!!!

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Matt Simon is currently centre back for the last 10.

Why wasn’t Lewis Miller on the bench? Why no defensive cover on the bench? You’re better than that Staj!!!

wtf....Simon isn't a back. This can't ever happen again. That's not even a criticism of Simon....(though if he doesn't improve, he may even find a bench spot is a struggle)

Forum Phoenix

Nizzy has looked very assured since coming in and his ball security is light years ahead of Melling for mine.
Definitely. Melling looked like his old self tonight. Shame, he had been looking like he was really moving forward.

Solid win. Silvera my MOM. DDS very good also but clearly not 90 minutes fit yet.

Elite

Reasonably happy overall - clearly fitness is an issue but we are still early days in pre-season. Solid win. Wasn't pretty at times, especially in the second half but got the result.

Like years gone by, we are still in desperate need of a out and out finisher who will slot away their opportunities.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred