• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FFA Cup 2019

Ancient Mariner

Attack is looking dangerous at all times. Silvera and de Silva running at players.
Wee Mac looking a couple of years younger and all are working well with Clisby getting forward and going well.
Simon directing from the centre but looking old.
Oar and Ziggy still feeling their way in.
Melling giving the ball away or selling dumps, not impressed.
Tongyik brings the ball out well but defence looks as though it could get caught out, however coping ok with only one DM.
Pearce has done nothing wrong.
Gallifuoco will be a massive loss. Looks like a groin.

Forum Phoenix

Very happy with what I'm seeing given we replace our striker and have the Seoul brothers to come in. We need another CB still.

Silvera, DDS, Weemac have all been very good. Weemac looked great in pre season last year, this time I hope his form continues beyond NPL level. Matty does not look HAL level anymore.

Michael

I’d honestly drag matty at half time, he’s offered nothing. His header wasn’t ment for wee mac, more lucky than anything.
Wee mac was okay other than his 2 goals. Part timers make him look a lot better though.
Clisby has been solid and composed too. But his crossing is still wildly inconsistent. Needs to work more on them.
Oar got better as the half went on.
Nizzy will help us control everything as he’s superior to Melling on the ball.
We need Murray on though as a better option.
DDS stand out so far.

Fadetoblack944

GG loss is massive, he was the main ball player out of the defense. We look good with all the play in midfield silvera is a breath of fresh air and his link up play with DDS is a joy to be hold

Forum Phoenix

I’d honestly drag matty at half time, he’s offered nothing. His header wasn’t ment for wee mac, more lucky than anything.
Wee mac was okay other than his 2 goals. Part timers make him look a lot better though.
Clisby has been solid and composed too. But his crossing is still wildly inconsistent. Needs to work more on them.
Oar got better as the half went on.
Nizzy will help us control everything as he’s superior to Melling on the ball.
We need Murray on though as a better option.
DDS stand out so far.
Yeah I was already hoping that was the plan with Murray. 45 mins each.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

we're attacking well.....but we're really showing that lacking a real striker will punish us. Although it's preseason....so hopefully we can figure out how to get each of our attackers to reliable score a few through the season and make up for the striker that way.
Simon will be disappointed with himself.....I can see him being a bench player again.

Ozhammer

Nizzy has looked very assured since coming in and his ball security is light years ahead of Melling for mine.

style_cafe

74 gone Nesbit on fire st the front, crosses to Simon who heads wide with a open goal and no defender on him. We badly need a decent striker

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Nizzy has looked very assured since coming in and his ball security is light years ahead of Melling for mine.
yeah, I'm hoping Staj might be able to help Nizzy really grow, given MM didn't really seem interested in him.

Matty Simon....what's going on?

It might just be that Maitland have given up already, but I think we seem fitter. although here comes the first cramp....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred