• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Feb 10 v Curriculum FC

Michael

Him v Uskok will be worth the entry alone.
Still think we should have kept him
I can see why he wasn’t kept at the time, slowness was often an issue with him when with only one CB partner. Much better in a trio CB
But has definitely come on leaps and bounds since

Pirate Pete

FLOC68WaQAAaIZj

Corsair

I don't think I'm going to get it but I'd love to see Tongyik playing as a #6. I don't mind Steele/Ballard but I still have an inkling that the Tong could play really well there as a ball winner with a bit of natural go forward.

Hope Cummings bags a couple to really give the FFA the finger.
He's big and strong but a bit slow and lumbering for a midfield role. Gianni was great because he was big and strong but pretty mobile as well. Ironic though that he's now playing in defence... i would like to see them give Tongers a go at 6 at least.

Avoca

As he is a Mariner, is he a Salty Cumdog? @Coast Football Ramble are we deploying the Tshirt curse again? I can only imagine the graphic.

commentators dream really, spraying it all over the park etc. Writes itself
I’d say the Channel 10 commentary team has been given explicit instructions not to mention Jason’s nickname.

For Simon Hill, an English man raised on TV’s “Are You Being Served”, not whispering a double entendre is going to be rock hard.

Ads

Tongyik not even on bench.
Hopefully doesn’t have covid or another injury concern.

Even if he goes off the radar with the starting lineup would be amazing too have him at full fitness.

Tevor

Even if he goes off the radar with the starting lineup would be amazing too have him at full fitness.
Yeah that is interesting.

turbo

Vote of confidence for Goddard to make the starting line up. Looking forward to seeing if he’s back up to speed. If he is this could be our best XI or very close to it.

Michael

Very happy Cy’s back starting, we’re yet to see his true quality and he’s not been bad at all.
Steeley’s form has dipped so Balard definitely deserves the start. Not sure what’s up with Ruon but I don’t think he starts over Hally right now, even if fit.

pjennings

Sitting in front of me. Only played the last time because of lack bodies. Injury and covid has put him way off fitness.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred