• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Feb 10 v Curriculum FC

marinermick

Matchday numbers don’t make sense anymore so going to dates.

Nice to welcome the boys at home and see some live football at the stadium.

I feel the bulls are a bit vulnerable at the moment and a win is hugely needed to get us back on track.

Good to have Cummings (how hot is his missus on Insta by the way?) to provide some muscle against their huge backs.

Going:
Miller Hall Rowles Farrell
Nizzy Ollie Steele Cy
Urena C-Dog

Ads

Yes good they are coming off a loss and hopefully their backs have slightly tired legs from the turn around.

And hopefully we learnt and studied our loss in FFA cup as well as how Nix played against them and we should be able to come up with the goods!

Ben10

Going:
Miller Hall Rowles Farrell
Nizzy Ollie Steele Cy
Urena C-Dog

I like this team selection but I think we'll start to see some rotation, if not against the Bulls then maybe against Perth with like of RT, Smith, Ballard, etc. getting some minutes

Melange

Holy shit, I just realised for the next 5 matches we have a game every 3 days...

Yep, a very very interesting fortnight coming up. Potential for almighty highs or desperate lows, I don't think we'll see anything in between.

From Monty's comments he took a calculated risk playing the City game to get minutes into the boys legs before the cup final and before this run of games. Despite 3 losses on the trot I have a lot of faith we'll handle this period well.

shipwreck

Our game against the Wanderers has been postponed to accommodate Melbourne Victory and their ACL fixture.

This is the kind of shit that f**king pisses me right off, circumstances are not norm, scheduling and fixtures are in a constant ebb and flow, things change and everyone needs to adapt

BUT Jason Cummings can't play... Because rules are rules

Blackadder

Our game against the Wanderers has been postponed to accommodate Melbourne Victory and their ACL fixture.

This is the kind of shit that f**king pisses me right off, circumstances are not norm, scheduling and fixtures are in a constant ebb and flow, things change and everyone needs to adapt

BUT Jason Cummings can't play... Because rules are rules
Why do we have to accomodate them? , let them reschedule the game vs the drive bys.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred