• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Farewell Tony Vidmar

Pokes

Hopefully he'll stay involved with the Mariners some how? That'd be great.

Farewell Vidmar!

Lets hope your final send off will be with a Premiership under your belt!

Jocwa08

It feels weird... like australian soccer, is losing a big part of who they are.
Us as fans have to give him a great send off.
:( im pretty devo atm

Andy

Had a feeling this would be his last year.

Did anyone see how hard he was celebrating after the Scum game on Sunday? He was going nuts.

northernspirit

pokey said:
Hopefully he'll stay involved with the Mariners some how? That'd be great.

Farewell Vidmar!

Lets hope your final send off will be with a Premiership under your belt!
would be nice but i can see him teaming up with his brother in Adelaide personally

thomas477

Farewell Vidmar - you are my fav player on CCM.
You have been one of AUS's best and i wish you all the luck.
And i hope you do go out a winner even if it is verse the jets.

bikinigirl

. thanks for the stats kevrenor - it really does show what he has achieved

. quite the goalscorer (of sorts) in his early years with one big year for rangers - would seem fitting to cap it all off with another in the gf to go out with double

. well done viddy!

marconigirl

Farewell Viddy...
Congratulations on all you have done... :D
Good luck with the future...
You will be missed...
Such a great player...

bulldogmariner

Farewell Viddy
You are a Superstar of Australian Sport
What you have achieved in your career may never be matched by any Australian player.
The two things that i will remember most about viddy are the scenes from Montevideo 2001 after Australia lost to uruguay and how upset you were which showed your passion for both football and the nation.
The other moment is at 2005 when you scored the penalty that helped us qualify for the world cup. Your calmness and composure viddy was incredible
Good Luck with the rest of your journey.

Gen (MarinerMum)

I feel privleged to have seen you play and to have met you.
You are both a gentleman and a leader to others in football.
Enjoy your change of career and I wish you and your family
Good health and some great time together now.

Take care and warm wishes - Mariner Mum (Gen)

#1 Kwasnik fan

so long Vidmar, it was a privilege to have seen you play

skilbeck

Farewell Tony, It will be sad to see you go. I hope you go out there on the 24th give it everything and have an absolute blinder. Your playing services will be missed at the mariners and I hope you end it all on a high

Omni

A well earned rest for you Tony, go out there and get your eighteenth trophy, you deserve it!

Wombat

Thanks for the memories Viddy.

You were brilliant last weekend, really showed your quality.  The GF is a fitting showcase for your send off as a champion.

Great player and a great bloke.

nutmeg

Good luck viddy with whatever you do. Hopefully the boys can win this to make it a game to remember

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred