• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

EURO

jarrad

Sacko said:
I said to a mate from the UK, last week after the 2nd round of groups games that Germany and Italy shouldn't be written off yet!.
Italy to win 3-2 on pens in final after a 0-0 draw  :tv:

Uhmm mate. Were you watching the right game...?
Spain won 4-2 on pens because Casillas is a god!
Little Fabregas must be feeling pretty Fabtastic though.
Scoring the winning penalty... Ohh how good it would be! :D:D:D

Arabmariner

Despite my multi bets all being f**ked my $50.00 on Spain to win is still going. :)
Anyone else got a bet on thats still alive?

Aden

Germany vs Turkey in the morning first semi... . Who to Win?
remember turkey are struggling to field a side . soo much that word is they wiill be playing there  3rd keeper up front..
who is gonna win ?

fedelta

Aden said:
soo much that word is they wiill be playing there  3rd keeper up front..

I think the coach just said that as a joke. Wouldn't be surprised if it happened though.
Germany to win 3-1.

C

ccmariners21

go germany in extra time nil all. ballack to score free kick.
Got to think the unpredictable.

Aden

yeh if you look at  all the injuries etc the game looks so clear cut on who will win . but then again remember how many games  turkey have got out of the sh*****  in the dying minutes . I am hopin for turkey to win.  however i think they hva ecome as far as they are going to go i think its time up for turkey

serious14

Arabmariner said:
Despite my multi bets all being f**ked my $50.00 on Spain to win is still going. :)

$50 on Germany to win the whole thing.  Going _extra_ strong after this morning.

marinermick

serious14 said:
Arabmariner said:

$50 on Germany to win the whole thing.   Going _extra_ strong after this morning.

i picked a germany/spain final a few weeks ago on the coast-fm sports show and picked germany fopr the win before the quarterfinals

serious14

marinermick said:
serious14 said:
Arabmariner said:

$50 on Germany to win the whole thing.  Going _extra_ strong after this morning.

i picked a germany/spain final a few weeks ago on the coast-fm sports show and picked germany fopr the win before the quarterfinals

Nice.  Any $'s riding on it??  I got Germany at $5 about a week before the tournament started.

Alicia

marinermick said:
serious14 said:
Arabmariner said:

I always pick Germany....just in case they are watching....  <looks around room>

i work for a german company

marinermick

serious14 said:
marinermick said:
serious14 said:
Arabmariner said:

$50 on Germany to win the whole thing.   Going _extra_ strong after this morning.

Nice.   Any $'s riding on it??   I got Germany at $5 about a week before the tournament started.

wasn't confident enough and didn't do enough research to put money on it

i also tipped russia as dark horses because of the guus factor

serious14

marinermick said:
i also tipped russia as dark horses because of the guus factor

I thought that as well, but then I rationed that they'll do the proper Guus thing and go out at the semi-final stage.  ;)

I just couldn't discount the influence of Ballack on the German cause - he really is class at the International Level.  Not to mention the rest of their squad is ridiculously strong...... Klose?? Schweinsteiger??  Podolski??  Frings??  They'd walk into the first team of most club teams anywhere in the world.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred