• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

EURO

marinermick

serious14 said:
marinermick said:
i also tipped russia as dark horses because of the guus factor

I thought that as well, but then I rationed that they'll do the proper Guus thing and go out at the semi-final stage.  ;)

I just couldn't discount the influence of Ballack on the German cause - he really is class at the International Level.  Not to mention the rest of their squad is ridiculously strong...... Klose?? Schweinsteiger??  Podolski??  Frings??   They'd walk into the first team of most club teams anywhere in the world.

yep ballack - good at pushing players and scoring headers ;-)

Mariner Girl

I'm going for Spain in the morning to knock off Russia. Then they will beat the arrogant Germans, who I believe over celebrated their win this morning.  :p

jarrad

Torres said:
Group A -
Switzerland
2)Czech Republic
1)Portugal
Turkey

Group B -
Austria
2)Croatia
1)Germany
Poland

Group C -
2)Holland
Italy
Romania
1)France

Group D -
Greece
2)Sweden
1)Spain
Russia

Quarter Finals -

Portugal - Croatia = Portugal (W)
Germany - Czech Republic = Germany (W)
France - Sweden = France (W)
Spain - Holland = Spain (W)

Semi Finals -
Portugal - Germany = Germany (W)
France - Spain = Spain (W)

Final -
Germany - Spain = Spain (W)

Yeah, i can tell the future. All bets on Spain to win. ;)

Okay, i didn't get it all right, but i was right on the final!
Oh damn, wish i put some money on that ;)

Spain are just playing too well at the moment.
Don't really see them losing out to the German's.
Although Villa is injured, let's hope it's minor.
Come on La Furia Roja!  :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

jarrad

Spain 3 - 0 Russia

Russia out of their league tonight with goals from Xavi on the 50th, Guiza in the 73rd just after four minutes of coming on the field and Silva in the 82nd. Villa sustaining an injury in the 34th after taking a free kick for Fabregas to come in. Torres looking frustrated all game for Guiza to come on in the 69th with Xavi also making way for Xabi Alonso.

happy

I am so happy that the EURO will be over after this weekend.
I don't know if it is the same in Australia (when you were playing the World Cup in 2006) but a lot of people who don't care about football the whole year are now naming themselves "super fans" and try to tell s.o. who is interested in football the whole year how this game works... :headbutt:
I am so sick about that and about all the parties and chorus of horns that rob you your sleep....
Hopefully, Germany will lose on Sunday...

Arabmariner

happy said:
I don't know if it is the same in Australia (when you were playing the World Cup in 2006) but a lot of people who don't care about football the whole year are now naming themselves "super fans" and try to tell s.o. who is interested in football the whole year how this game works... :headbutt:
I am so sick about that and about all the parties and chorus of horns that rob you your sleep....
I thought you'd be Happy...Happy!!?? :p ???

You know ...your country in the final etc........no?

happy

Arabmariner said:
happy said:
I thought you'd be Happy...Happy!!?? :p ???

You know ...your country in the final etc........no?

No, I am not happy. Actually I am not a real fan of the German National Team. Actually, I wanted them to quit against Portugal or even in the group stage.

I can't really explain that but I don't care what the national team does. I just watch the matches and that was it.

Atomic

Perfect time for you to visit Australia. The final starts at 4am... you can sleep through the whole game :)

happy

Atomic said:
Perfect time for you to visit Australia. The final starts at 4am... you can sleep through the whole game :)

that's a bit at short notice... :) but that would suit me, waking up and read or hear who won the EURO would be perfect.
I am not sure yet if I watch the match or not - but if I do so I do it just because of Spain

happy

Arabmariner said:
happy said:
Atomic said:
I think Happy is using reverse psychology

no...I really don't care about if the German team is in the final or not.
Must be no Nurnberg players in the team! :p

You got it!!! ;D
No that's not the real reason - I just have no sympathy for neither the players and the coach

happy

Arabmariner said:
happy said:
Arabmariner said:
happy said:
Atomic said:
I think Happy is using reverse psychology

no...I really don't care about if the German team is in the final or not.
Must be no Nurnberg players in the team! :p

You got it!!! ;D
No that's not the real reason - I just have no sympathy for neither the players and the coach
Too many Bayern players maybe? ;)

that's true. and I have no sympathy for them

serious14

Yes, I just lost some money :)P) - but honestly, the referee ruined the last 20 minutes of that game.  It was an absolute belter before then......

Spain 1, Germany 0.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred