• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

EPL Transfer Rumours

loyalist

keensy said:
forzamariners said:
Bentley kissed the Tottenham badge after scoring on his debut

poor form doing it after you've played half a trial match for the club imo
has been in love with the club his whole life...seems fair to me
ah so thats why he was at arsenal as a youngin'

Albion have more or less signed Borja Valero for a club record 4.9m deal.

http://www.youtube.com/v/YNG0twA5hBI

Paolo

forzamariners said:
keensy said:
forzamariners said:
Bentley kissed the Tottenham badge after scoring on his debut

poor form doing it after you've played half a trial match for the club imo
has been in love with the club his whole life...seems fair to me
ah so thats why he was at arsenal as a youngin'
...as a player not a fan

Aden

as an arsenal  fan im  dissapointed he is there but i agree with keensy as a player u have to take the oppurtunity where it comes no matter what club its for  even iif it is your rivals and thats what bentley did . and the Jews are tottenham hahaha  if the jews were to leave tottenham.  keensy would be the only fan  they would have left.  But at the end of the day doesnt matter . bentley or no bentley.  they will be not beat arsenal this year. .  they lost to middlesborough

bulldogmariner

Grella completes Blackburn transfer

August 27, 2008 AUSTRALIA midfielder Vince Grella has signed a four-year deal with Blackburn Rovers after completing his transfer move from Torino.

The 29-year-old will join fellow Socceroos player Brett Emerton at Ewood Park in the English Premier League after Rovers reportedly agreed to a 4 million (A$8.6 million).

After a decade in the Italian Serie A, Grella could make his Premier League debut as early as this weekend against Lucas Neill's West Ham United.

"Rovers have this evening completed the signing of Australian midfielder Vince Grella from Torino on a four-year deal,'' a statement on Blackburn's website confirmed.

Grella began his European career with Empoli in the Serie A in 1998 before moving to Parma in 2004, where he was joined by fellow Socceroo Mark Bresciano, and then to Torino in 2007.

Good move for Grella!

Paolo

taylor said:
keensy said:
roman pavlyuchenko to tottenham
young lad from river plate to tottenham

rumours or confirmed?
rumour for river plate lad

Pavyluchencko has not been announced...but these quotes suggest its a done deal
"I can confirm I'm joining Spurs. Right now I'm getting my visa and as soon as it is ready I will fly to England to sign a contract," Pavyluchencko said.

"Everything has happened very quickly so I could not even say goodbye to my team-mates."

"There is a concrete sum which Tottenham proposed and we have agreed the amount," he(spartak general manager) told Russian newspaper Soviet Sport.

"If Roman will agree a contract then we are ready to let go him go. If Roman begins to play in England, this will be good both for him and for the team."

"I could not decide if I wanted to go to England at first - first yes, then no," added Pavlyuchenko.

"The only thing that stopped me from leaving was my family. But now all doubts are behind me and I decided to sign a contract with Tottenham and the formalities are practically settled."

bulldogmariner

Transfer window closes tonight European Time.
Some big signings already for spurs with Corluka and Pavyluchencko already signed.
Who will be the big winner today?
Will Bervatov head to Man Utd?
Robinho to Chelsea?
Xisco to Newcastle?

Could be a day of big signings.
Also heard a rumour of Michael Owen to Spurs or Liverpool watch this space!

RADINHO

bulldogmariner said:
Transfer window closes tonight European Time.
Some big signings already for spurs with Corluka and Pavyluchencko already signed.
Who will be the big winner today?
Will Bervatov head to Man Utd?
Robinho to Chelsea?
Xisco to Newcastle?

Could be a day of big signings.
Also heard a rumour of Michael Owen to Spurs or Liverpool watch this space!

Spurs should be a gun team they spend millions of zionist made bucks.

bulldogmariner

12.08 Valencia have confirmed the signing of Ignacio "Nacho" Gonzalez, with the Uruguay midfielder immediately loaned out to Newcastle United.

bulldogmariner

Less than an hour to go in transfer window
Will Berbatov finally get to man utd
Man City look to  have secured Robinho from Madrid

Here is the latest transfers
PREMIER LEAGUE TRANSFER TRACKER:
In: Blackburn (Bunn), Everton (Saha, Nash), Hull (Cousin), Liverpool (Flora, Gulacsi, Riera), Newcastle (Gonzalez), Portsmouth (Belhadj), Stoke (Higginbotham), Tottenham (Pavlyuchenko, Corluka), West Brom (Donk)

Out: Bolton (Dzemaili), Fulham (Zakuani, John), Liverpool (Finnan, Voronin), Man City (Corluka, Vidal), Man Utd (Saha), Sunderland (Higginbotham), Stoke (Parkin), Wigan (Bouaouzan, Nash)

2308: Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon on Spanish television station VEO: "We have agreed to sell the player for human reasons, for footballing reasons and for an important quantity of money." So, Robinho seems certain to be on his way to Manchester City. Crikey.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb