• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

DROGBA????

Andy

Sym said:
Yeah got a hat trick against Spurs

There are some players we really don't need, IMO Sidwell SWP Tal Ben-Haim are worthless for us

You can add Pizarro to that list and perhaps Ferreira now that Bosingwa has signed and I think Belletti would be 2nd choice. Plus Boulahrouz and Crespo's loan deals expire very shortly as well.

I think it will be a very interesting summer at the Bridge.

BAD BULLZ

Everton thats a real possibility a really cool pommy bloke i met in egelaide cheers for them hnm they hate newcastle too?
will keep an eye out for them.

Sym

Ferreira > Belletti IMO
Boularouz can stay but I'd take Crespo

Another interesting summer..

Eggy..just support the team that plays Newcastle every weekend lol
Everton with Cahill though and they hover around the top bunch

FFC Mariner

Sym said:
I'm a Chelsea fan and I want him gone lol
Good player but there are a lot better

Granted that he is a cheating diving wanker but fair do's, there wouldnt be too many better strikers at the moment

Sym

Yes but I am a Chelsea fan so I overlook it

Like man U to ronaldo
Scum to scummer(griffo)
etc

FFC Mariner

A new line of lubricants K Y Terry, apparently helps you to slip in the box easily.......

John Terry Vodka.

MADE IN ENGLAND, BOTTLED IN MOSCOW

S

soccersensei

Hey Eggy, truthfully, I'd support wherever Drogba does't go...

Good player, But he's no "great" as the Chelsea lads are attesting, but mostly he's just a pretty hard guy to like.

As to bandwagoners... Don't worry about it, really it's a stupid concept, teams get more successful and attract more followers and I think thats a good thing as well as an unavoidable thing. My family is from Manchester and I hate all the "I've been a supporter since... crap" I say support whoever you want and be proud - and anyone who whinges can go to hell.

That said - re supporting  - my suggestions if your at all interested mate, obviously any of the top 5 if you include the toffee's (who are a great club and with Timmy make for really easy supporting) offer a good seasons ride - though the top four though do also have the UEFA advantage which really is another real treat. Otherwise, for my taste, I'd suggest Portsmouth, the Hammers or Sunderland -  who would be my surprise pick for a suprisingly strong next season.

Oh, and if Harry goes to portsmouth as some rumours have suggested, that would make Portsmouth very enjoyable to support indeed ;D

Best
SS

scottmac

Suspended
soccersensei said:
Oh, and if Harry goes to portsmouth as some rumours have suggested, that would make Portsmouth very enjoyable to support indeed ;D

Especially if he scores a double away to liverpool at the kop end. I will be pissing myself :piralaugh:

Paolo

soccersensei said:
That said - re supporting  - my suggestions if your at all interested mate, obviously any of the top 5
well that would fit in with how the majority of australians pick their side....look whos up top and go with them ::)

Aden

derbys    are 

Arsenal / tottenham (north london derby)
man utd /  man city (manchester derby)
chelsea / fulham (west london derby)
chelsea/ arsenal
chelsea/ tottenham
west ham / millwall  no need to worry bout millwall
ummm  help  out guys
i think
newcastle/ liverpool  (???? if i remember correctly)
Man Utd /  Arsenal  ( not derby as in geographically  .. more  derby as  two teams that have dominated the last 15  or so years)
Birmingham / Aston villa ( Battle Of Birmingham) no need to worry bout birmingham anymore
umm thats all i can think of now

Bear

Ummm, Liverpool/Everton maybe...  ::)

And how can we forget the famous Chelsea/Anyone derby

Auburn Mariner

Newcastle/Middlesbrough
Newcastle/Sunderland (Tyne/Wear Derby)
Man Utd/Man (cough) City
Aston Villa/West Bromwich Albion
Southhampton/Portsmouth
Ipswich/Norwich
Man Utd/Leeds (in different counties but SERIOUSLY hate each other)
Sheffield Utd/Sheffield Wednesday

Chelsea. 2nd place in the EPL, 2nd place in the European Cup. How tragic!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred