• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

DROGBA????

dibo

Eggy said:
The goals are brilliant i go nuts @ the srappy goals in the aleague  i just wanna be able to enjoy the tension of the premior league then go nuts when someone hits a DROGBAESQUE stunner

watch the highlights if it's just the goals you're interested in.

BAD BULLZ

Its the build up to the goals thats half the fun waiting waiting BAM.

I don't wanna be told thats not what i'm asking i'm asking for a bit a backround like what teams hate newcastle and things like that so i can try and hype myself up.just some suggestions.
Also does anyone know whats happining with Drogba.

T

Eggy said:
Its the build up to the goals thats half the fun waiting waiting BAM.

I don't wanna be told thats not what i'm asking i'm asking for a bit a backround like what teams hate newcastle and things like that so i can try and hype myself up.just some suggestions.
Also does anyone know whats happining with Drogba.
Why don't you google him Eggy?? Should be able to get the latest info that way, or check out the Chealsea web page.....

BAD BULLZ

centralcoastyouth said:
sunderland and middlesbrough are newcastles main rivals

Was hoping you would say arsenal ....cheers

I was trying to cheat just get gossip of the the forum hate googling

Sym

Sunderland are rivals with Newcaslte I think
And Middlesborough

Note : It seems CCY beat Me to it now I look back..

scottmac

Suspended
I'm a toffee(everton) and i hate Newcastle.

Infact depending on what week you ask me, i hate man u, chelski, arsenal, west ham, you name it i hate it. But there is a special part of the bowl of my toilet kept especially for the shite liverpool.

Come to the blue side and we will dump on everyone  - even newcastle :pirashoot:

scottmac

Suspended
Oh and drogba may end up at inter if Mourinho? ends up as manager for them. Dont quote me on that team but -  i heard it last night on espn and may have misheard the team name will look it up and get back to you.

Sym

Wouldn't be surprised
Hmm with Drogba gone that frees up room for Berbatov :D
Wouldn't be surprised seeing Mancini going in the opposite direction

Kareem

AC Milan was almost a done deal...xcept they now missed out on CL so thats proved a major obstacel...
Madrid- better options (huntelaar, villa, Ibrahimovic, berbatov etc.)
Barca- maybe
Inter- I have to agree with this but only (keyowrd ONLY!!!) if Mourinho is there!
Thats the goss!
so IMO
Inter>AC Milan>Barca>Madrid
ac ilan ahead of Barca only coz AC MIlan really want him and Barca arent that fussed!
Apart from that he aint goin nowhere!
He definately wont be moving across England!

Sym

I'm a Chelsea fan and I want him gone lol
Good player but there are a lot better

Andy

Kareem said:
AC Milan was almost a done deal...xcept they now missed out on CL so thats proved a major obstacel...
Madrid- better options (huntelaar, villa, Ibrahimovic, berbatov etc.)
Barca- maybe
Inter- I have to agree with this but only (keyowrd ONLY!!!) if Mourinho is there!
Thats the goss!
so IMO
Inter>AC Milan>Barca>Madrid
ac ilan ahead of Barca only coz AC MIlan really want him and Barca arent that fussed!
Apart from that he aint goin nowhere!
He definately wont be moving across England!

I don't think the Milan deal was as close as you say it was IMO. He was rather close to joining them a couple of years back, when Shevchenko joined us.

Doubt he will go to Spain though, I think if he goes anywhere it would be to Inter.

Much prefer to have either Berbatov, David Villa or Ibrahimovic at Chelsea next year

Sym

Andy, do you know much about Franco Di Santo
Chelsea's young Argentine striker ??

Sheva, Pizzaro, Kalou, Anelka, Drogba
Alright strikers..
lol

Andy

Sym said:
Andy, do you know much about Franco Di Santo
Chelsea's young Argentine striker ??

Sheva, Pizzaro, Kalou, Anelka, Drogba
Alright strikers..
lol

Not a whole lot, but he has been scoring a fair few goals for the reserves. He finished as their leading goalscorer IIRC.

I don't think he is ready to make the step up to the First team just yet though, maybe another season in the reserves.

Sym

Yeah got a hat trick against Spurs

There are some players we really don't need, IMO Sidwell SWP Tal Ben-Haim are worthless for us

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred